Trump just pick up another 10 million votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
I not surprised that you hear things. Bernie Thompson sponsored a bill to limit Trump's secret service protection: https://democrats-homeland.house.go...tion-for-convicted-felons-sentenced-to-prison

Don't forget that a Bernie bro a few years ago tried to kill the Republican Congressional leadership at a baseball game.

But Project 2025. Fascism is descending on America.
Maybe stay off of twitter for a few.
I Dont Get It Over My Head GIF by Lil Jon

• Angry
Reactions: Anon1697564126

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I don't think so... It feels like a reflection of the entire country to me. Most folks making sensible, rational comments about protecting our country as a nation of laws and respecting human life.

Then.. there are the vocal few who are unhinged idiots.
I hope you're right. President Biden said the right things on television. It's gravity.too easy to say things wrong. It is a very grave situation. Unfortunately, there will be ******** on both sides who will take advantage of this situation to voice their opinions.

There is no right or wrong side when it comes to killing someone.

Sadly, somebody has to call and tell someone their loved one is not coming home.

I was terrified something like this would happen to either Biden or Trump. Too much hate... too many crazies.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I will say this. I know the audio is probably not great, but doesn't sound like a high caliber rifle at the beginning, if it is a rifle. It doesn't take much, but it almost sounds like a .22.

Probably a 5.56 or .223

Reactions: Mjoelner

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Damn… that dude is legend for giving that composed interview.

“Secret Service blew his head off”

BBC guy “Uh umm >stammer<… I mean let’s be sure here you never know who’s watching..”

Dude.. “100% they blew his head off.”

Also… some SS folks are gonna have a lot of splanin to do.
Yeah. That sounds like a big ol security whiff. Can't leave high ground unsecured with line of sight to the protectee.

Reactions: sandwolf.sixpack

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016

BBC guy “Uh umm >stammer<… I mean let’s be sure here you never know who’s watching..”

He had a beer in his hand and admitted to have been drinking….i would have probably dropped some MFs

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Yeah. That sounds like a big ol security whiff. Can't leave high ground unsecured with line of sight to the protectee.
When you value loyalty over competence....

Curious if he's had say over who's on his detail. I imagine they let him, and it's all flunkies.

• Angry
Reactions: Anon1697564126

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022

Interesting tweet on what possibly have been the screw up to allow a person to gain access to a roof top.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
I will say this. I know the audio is probably not great, but doesn't sound like a high caliber rifle at the beginning, if it is a rifle. It doesn't take much, but it almost sounds like a .22.

Probably a 5.56 or .223
Report that he was hit by glass shrapnel, not a bullet. Honestly makes a lot of sense. Wonder if he had a bulletproof shield up in front of him.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007

Probably a 5.56 or .223
I thought same thing but the report of the first 2-3 shots sounded similar to the hail of return fire by the SS.

I guess it’s entirely possible they’re firing .223 but I bet they fire 5.56 NATO.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Report that he was hit by glass shrapnel, not a bullet. Honestly makes a lot of sense. Wonder if he had a bulletproof shield up in front of him.
It may have been his teleprompter. I'm gonna step out and let the crazies talk for a little while. I hope all of you get it out of your system tonight.

I hope crazy this world is around tomorrow.

ETA - the Teleprompter may have saved his ***

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I don't know if this is accurate, but it seems to be consistent with other videos and testimony I've seen on twitter.

GSZ7NZiWoAAKlMV.jpeg

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
You read all 800 or so pages of it? How about some specific quotes?
I’ll bite. Schedule F Employees is where I am at a non starter. Important positions in the government should not be open for political retaliation. If you contributed money to an opposition candidate you should not be on the chopping block. That goes against every principle of democracy and capitalism.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Dems know Biden can't win. They can't stuff enough ballot boxes to win this time. Liberals will resort to violynce.
I hate that everybody's freaking on cognitive decline shock yet Biden's policies have 17d the poor harder than any president ever. And since Tarump's an arrogant A-Hole, policies don't matter. Too many emotional and symbolic voters and nobody's talking policy..

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Dealey Plaza was a big ol’ security whiff, too. Just saying.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
I’ll bite. Schedule F Employees is where I am at a non starter. Important positions in the government should not be open for political retaliation. If you contributed money to an opposition candidate you should not be on the chopping block. That goes against every principle of democracy and capitalism.
I wonder if there's a word for it...

Reactions: mstateglfr

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Yes, collateral damage. I’m seeing on X the person critically injured was behind him on stage.
If you watch the video you can see blonde lady in a red hat over his left shoulder immediately drop and never reappear. Also a lady on his right dropped right after and didn’t reappear.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I’m not gonna read all this, but I’m going to assume this was a 6 page circle jerk and go about my day.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login