Tulu in the portal

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
see ya goodbye GIF

MSUDAWG164

Jan 6, 2023
Do not Contact tag could be good or bad.

He either has been tampered with and knows his destination, OR, didn?t plan on going anywhere and is playing the Nil Game.

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
Hope we didnā€™t already pay him.
Iā€™m sure most of the deal was backloaded and pay as you play. But Iā€™d be shocked if he wasnā€™t pocketing a nice sign on bonus from us that we gave him. And I donā€™t think we have any grounds to get it back since NIL money canā€™t be specific to playing for a certain team.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
When you throw money at dumbasses, theyā€™re going to act like dumbasses. This is getting ridiculous.

I work for what I earn and absolutely zero of it is going to be given a dumbass, excluding taxes.
It's not money. Has nothing to do with it.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Talk about having not having character this is a prime example. He is out recruiting for State. Getting guys not to leave. Now he is leaving.

77Dog

Nov 27, 2022
Played like a fiddle. 2 big announcements today by MSU ( OC & AD) and then the dagger later in the afternoon ( Tulu). Just games from TSUN.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
He is not sold on the system change. You can even go to his Twitter page and see the drastic change after the bowl game.

In one of these threads, I posted some of his tweets. It's the system.

But none of that even matters. What's done is done. It will take alot for him to be talked back in.

Reactions: mo7888

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Heā€™s mad that his buddy isnā€™t the OC and heā€™s taking his ball and going home.
What a loser.

Tulu will never be an NFL WR. Hope he enjoys these next 2 years. Better cash in now.
When you are told and led to believe one thing

Reactions: mo7888

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
And furthermore, who can trust this guy in the future? Talk about going from one end of the spectrum to the other.

Reactions: GloryDawg

ShelBitty

Oct 11, 2022
Tell Charlie to pay the man. Since I brought him up, I propose from this day onward SPS shall refer to one Charlie Winfield as The Bag Man.

Reactions: FormerBully

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Who knows what's going on. No one.

Talk means nothing. Loyalty/hype is nothing but a paycheck. That's business.

Coaches can say ANYTHING and make all the promises in the world. It's about money not "love" or "team". Just look at Deion and how he did it and does it. It's nothing but money and I'm about ME AND MY hype game. And nothing else but a few tweets about Jesus.

If this is a game to get more $ then so what. If he stays, great. If not, great. Basically we look for a few catches and a run back 1 or 2 times a year. If another coach is talking to him I'm sure he's being offered many more touches and more money. If not he'll be back just like Zavian. Who left and is now featured on our football Instagram. Welcome to schizo football portal season. He touches the ball 4 times a game. Life goes on.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login