What Plans Do the Posters have for the 4th this year?

Nits74

Oct 19, 2021
I refuse to recognize July 4! July 2 is the actual day when the resolution to separate from England was approved. July 4 was the date when minor revisions to the DOI were completed.

Happy July 2 all!
Well we can start recognizing July 2 in a far different way now. The first full day of the end.

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
You guys. While we’re chatting, how do you boys feel about ribs in the crock pot? Just got em started.
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
So, I’m going to smoke some fat, juicy wieners tonight. I just realized that I bought “European Style” brioche buns to stick my wieners in. “European Style” on the 4th of July. I’m such an a$$hole. 😞

• Haha
Reactions: Bison13 and CoachET

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
So, I’m going to smoke some fat, juicy wieners tonight. I just realized that I bought “European Style” brioche buns to stick my wieners in. “European Style” on the 4th of July. I’m such an a$$hole. 😞
You’re putting your wiener in some European buns tonight, nice work.

• Love
Reactions: BobPSU92

Relayer

Oct 12, 2021
Tomorrow we are off to Wyoming/South Dakota for a couple weeks. We've been to Yellowstone and the Tetons, looking forward to driving the Beartooth Highway again.

New places for us will include the Bighorn Mts, Devil's Tower, Black Hills, Mt Rushmore and Badlands NP.
Did not expect to see Bill and Hilary Clinton flying on our commercial flight from Newark to Jackson Hole last evening. Bill was in good spirits greeting everyone. Hilary wouldn't look at anyone and seemed miserable. It wasn't a big jet either, we figured 5 or 6 secret service were on board. It was an interesting way to start our trip, weather looks great this weekend.

Bkmtnittany1

Oct 26, 2021
Did not expect to see Bill and Hilary Clinton flying on our commercial flight from Newark to Jackson Hole last evening. Bill was in good spirits greeting everyone. Hilary wouldn't look at anyone and seemed miserable. It wasn't a big jet either, we figured 5 or 6 secret service were on board. It was an interesting way to start our trip, weather looks great this weekend.
JH is my favorite place on earth! Check out the Mangy Moose, Gun Barrel Saloon and cheesesteaks at Gilley’s. The owners are from Philly.

Reactions: Relayer

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
No. You are a loyalist to the Crown.

But we already knew that.

Reactions: BobPSU92

dcf4psu

Oct 25, 2021
I worked today so yesterday was an odd Thursday day off. Once I retire the end of this year every day will be Saturday and I cannot wait.

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
In the cold weather I would set up the crock pot to make ribs while I was out all afternoon, or.....if the PSU game was a night game, I would have ribs ready to go when the game kicked on.
A smoker or grill doesn't care what the weather is like outside! The snow melts when it hits either when they're hot. Crock pots are for chili and hot wing dip. Man cards are about to be revoked. @laKavosiey-st lion you're first on the list to turn yours in!

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
Weird. You would think they could afford NetJets. 🤷‍♀️

Latest posts