Who has more, or is spending more NIL money for football: Us or Ole Miss?

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
Our average fan we are poor we can’t compete in NIL. I hope others step up and contribute. While other SEC fan bases..
What can we do to help. Will x amount work if I commit to it. Then here at state We have weak small Richards fans who refuse to give money not cause they can cause they feel it will morally bankrupt them. They can’t wait to run to six pack and talk **** about why they won’t give.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
If Leach had not died, why would we have a new DC in 2023? First I have head this.

If Leach had not died, State would have won 9-10 games in 2023. We would still be in trouble for 2024, maybe more than we will be under Lebb
Can we stop this please you are so out of touch. ZA was given a basically an interim job and contract. He and HE alone made the call to go against the AR. We did have the foresight to give us an out of if it didn’t work out and it didn’t. Please stop with the the boosters did this. Believe it or not not everyone was on board with the hiring of meathead. God we have some misinformed fans that take one dam rumor and run with it like it’s fact
Right i just imagined Brad Peterson whispering in Arnetts ear after every play. Boy that all Mithithippi high school staff really lit up recruiting. lineman pulling the wrong way and running into each other was a thing of beauty.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Anybody that thought we were loaded with talent last year and would've won 9 is crazy. Plus, some of our top guys were transferring if Leach came back. Arnett was terrible, but Leach wasn't winning 9-10 games either. You guys hung up on a coach that's never coming back are the worst. You act like he was assassinated by the fans LOL.
Then, you'll also turn around and say we can't compete because we don't have money. It's laughable, it really is.

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
Right i just imagined Brad Peterson whispering in Arnetts ear after every play. Boy that all Mithithippi high school staff really lit up recruiting. lineman pulling the wrong way and running into each other was a thing of beauty.
Brother give it a rest that staff other than bump
DT and some offield guys are gone. Can we stop living in the past now…

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
This was the rumor last year too. I suspect it’s at minimum highly exaggerated. But whatever they’re doing, they’re doing it better than we are.
Rumor around my hometown is that a big OM booster here was asked to put up personal property, land, as collateral for loans specifically for NIL. No idea if it’s true or if he did it but the person who told me has a connection to the booster but has no connection to either school. That’s pretty risky if true.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
After Cohen completely fumbled all the momentum from the Mullen era, he was indecisive with the Moorhead firing. Then Cohen followed this up with a very safe, high floor, low ceiling hire with Leach. The biggest issue with this hire is it wasn’t forward thinking, Cohen nor Leach were prepared for NIL and portal era. Flash forward about 4 years later and here we are.

How anyone here could say something positive about John Cohen is beyond me. The guy was a complete asshat.
Cohen missed on Moorhead. We all know that. But he was NOT indecisive on his firing, the emotional pressure to keep him came from our leadership due to beating Ole Miss. Then, we needed a sure thing, plus Cohen wanted to see it through to a passing offense. Thus - Leach. And 59 is not that old, we’d have had a good team for a decade had he not died. Just bad luck.

He tried to do things differently so we could MAYBE move beyond our typical program trend. Our fanbase hated him for it. So today, Cohen is simply another disgruntled MSU alumni who has left the state, like many others.

Not sure we will ever learn.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
Rumor around my hometown is that a big OM booster here was asked to put up personal property, land, as collateral for loans specifically for NIL. No idea if it’s true or if he did it but the person who told me has a connection to the booster but has no connection to either school. That’s pretty risky if true.
Not true

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
Cohen missed on Moorhead. We all know that. But he was NOT indecisive on his firing, the emotional pressure to keep him came from our leadership due to beating Ole Miss. Then, we needed a sure thing, plus Cohen wanted to see it through to a passing offense. Thus - Leach. And 59 is not that old, we’d have had a good team for a decade had he not died. Just bad luck.

He tried to do things differently so we could MAYBE move beyond our typical program trend. Our fanbase hated him for it. So today, Cohen is simply another disgruntled MSU alumni who has left the state, like many others.

Not sure we will ever learn.
Are you dumb in real life cause you are out of touch sooo bad. I’f you knew reality it would blow goats mind

• Sad
Reactions: Anon1697564126

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I honestly hope it’s not for the sake of college football. But every time I convince myself that it can’t be true I remember watching Pony Express 30 for 30 on ESPN. People will do some stupid stuff when they get in a herd mentality pissing contest.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login