Will you watch Will Rogers as he plays for Washington?...

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
i will watch the marquee games, but i would have watched them w/o Will... probably not watch the less attractive games unless there is just not anything else on.... i ll be rooting for the guy....

Reactions: FormerBully

bulldognation

Jan 26, 2004
I'll watch to see if his pocket awareness has improved any. But I doubt it.
Seems like the moment a defender got a hand on him he would collapse to the ground.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Nope, he moved on, so have I. I'm sure Goat will let us know how terrible "Noodle Arm" is doing

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Unlikely.

I’m not against the idea in theory but don’t think the opportunities for me to watch will be there.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
💯% am interested and will watch. He's a class act, he got a raw deal, was lied to and never complained IIRC. I hope he tears it up out there. In the right system, he can do great. He was a great representative for our university.

In the right situation, he can do great things, Saban rode game managers to nattys.

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Yes, I'll watch. I think he'll do well bc the defenses he'll be playing against are weaker than his last stint. Very interested in his season ending stat line and whether or not the pros give him a shot.

patdog

May 28, 2007
💯% am interested and will watch. He's a class act, he got a raw deal, was lied to and never complained IIRC. I hope he tears it up out there. In the right system, he can do great. He was a great representative for our university.

In the right situation, he can do great things, Saban rode game managers to nattys.
He was straight up lied to. Arnett really did him wrong. And for no damn reason.

Irondawg

Dec 2, 2007
I’m curious as even in Leach’s system he got more conservative each year it seemed.

So does he rack up decent counting stats with check downs or does he push it downfield more?

AZ the past few years played pretty aggressive as I recall

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022
Maybe in passing, but I won’t go out of my way to see how he’s doing. Same with any other player who transfers out. I don’t wish them any ill will, but my rooting interest in them only exists inside a maroon and white bubble.

Reactions: stateu1

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
He was straight up lied to. Arnett really did him wrong. And for no damn reason.
I got it from a friends sons, friend of a friends girlfriends acquaintance type thing that Will was done real ****** by arnett. I don’t think he’s a great QB or anything but hope the best for him.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
I'm genuinely curious how he will play at a completely different environment... school, conference, coach. If he thrives, I will really feel like crap, since that implies that we really just suck. But I wish him well... it's a double edged sword.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
I got it from a friends sons, friend of a friends girlfriends acquaintance type thing that Will was done real ****** by arnett. I don’t think he’s a great QB or anything but hope the best for him.
I can say I heard same thing from a very good source and confirmed Brad Peterson called a lot of the shots last season , disastrously.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
I’ll be surprised if Will has a good year or even keeps his job this season. Washington isn’t going to be very good, and I’m not sold on Fish. tougher schedule.

Will lack of mobility will hurt him.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
Yeah, I imagine we'll have a chance to see him a few times on "former" PAC12 after dark games. Usually 9, 10 or 10:30 pm starts on CST. IMO, if Washington has a pretty good OL to protect a non-mobile Rogers......then he will do well. If not, then he'll be running for his life and we all know how that ends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 85Bears

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I’ll be surprised if Will has a good year or even keeps his job this season. Washington isn’t going to be very good, and I’m not sold on Fish. tougher schedule.

Yeah, I wish Will the best but that will be a tough situation. They return two starters total.

Washington is a good example of what I find wrong with college football. The big schools feasted on their roster.

it'd an example that lesser schools have an impossible landscape to build a program.

Reactions: 85Bears
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login