Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF
The joke is y’all losing to Tulane but talking about other ppl’s schedules

Reactions: Alabama Does

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
So that’s why you lost to Tulane?
Are you asking a question you already know the answer to? Your argument is weak. Confirmation bias at its finest. Funny you fail to notice Heisman plays at 60% bc he’s injured and your fans want to argue about “The Crimson Tide had to play the majority of Monday night's championship game missing half of its receiving production on the season with the two top guys out with injury.”

happy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
The joke is y’all losing to Tulane but talking about other ppl’s schedules
False. I think you need help with the definition of cupcake. Here it is to educate you some more.

The term cupcake is a commonly used term to refer to a game a good team schedules against a weaker team and should win.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
False. I think you need help with the definition of cupcake. Here it is to educate you some more.

The term cupcake is a commonly used term to refer to a game a good team schedules against a weaker team and should win.
Yeah I remember the day when USC would be expected to beat Tulane

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
It’s not being a homer when the SEC has won 13 of the last 17 natties.

deal with it.
I’m sure there isn’t any bag drops in recruiting, cupcake games, 35 y/o starting qb bc he’s such a fine student . Never in the “elite” SEC where we’re afraid to play each other lol

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
Lincoln got owned by bama and uga in the playoff WHILE AT OU on multiple occasions. He’d be about the 2nd-3rd best coach in the SEC.

and he certainly can’t cook brisket. <<<this is some weirdo **** you posted 🤣🤣

FIFY

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
It really is being a homer when you’re views of the conference and your team is infallible. Truth is you couldn’t even admit that SEC purposely gives themselves more cupcakes to be an advantage.

Alabama Does

Aug 3, 2021
It really is being a homer when you’re views of the conference and your team is infallible. Truth is you couldn’t even admit that SEC purposely gives themselves more cupcakes to be an advantage.
USC’s schedule is weaker than most SEC teams. Truth.

you play road games at places like Tuscon, Boulder, and Berkeley. Laughable. Soft soft soft.

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
The only thing softer than a pac 12 schedule is Lincoln Riley’s defense.
It has to improve . **** was awful. Expect it to improve and know that last year basically we saw a LFR offense and a Helton defense.

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
USC’s schedule is weaker than most SEC teams. Truth.

you play road games at places like Tuscon, Boulder, and Berkeley. Laughable. Soft soft soft.
Confirmation bias again. For a USC “cupcake” game ND on the road. November is awful and thanks to the Pac-12 screwing USC as they move on to the B1G. Nobody from the PAC has been salty about it at all, am I right? Nobody else is crying about being left behind and not being allowed to join the B1G? What’s to dislike about a program like USC who has the largest media market in the US for CFB? What’s to dislike about the winningest program leaving the PAC to self implode for a B1G conference that will lead all of CFB with a media rights deal and revenue per University? What’s to dislike about a program on the rise with the brightest head coach in LFR who dominates the transfer portal year after year? What’s to dislike about a university that has the best band on the planet?

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
Lol. Did you see Lincoln’s defenses in Norman? Soft soft soft.
Sure at OU. Point is they played last season with Heltons leftovers. Not St Nick, Carroll or Any defensive guru could do anything with the leftovers from Helton. I can say they went from a bare DL to a Bear DL in the offseason 🤣

Alabama Does

Aug 3, 2021
Confirmation bias again. For a USC “cupcake” game ND on the road. November is awful and thanks to the Pac-12 screwing USC as they move on to the B1G. Nobody from the PAC has been salty about it at all, am I right? Nobody else is crying about being left behind and not being allowed to join the B1G? What’s to dislike about a program like USC who has the largest media market in the US for CFB? What’s to dislike about the winningest program leaving the PAC to self implode for a B1G conference that will lead all of CFB with a media rights deal and revenue per University? What’s to dislike about a program on the rise with the brightest head coach in LFR who dominates the transfer portal year after year? What’s to dislike about a university that has the best band on the planet?
You referred to Lincoln as the “Brightest head coach” in cfb.

Are you serious?

Saban - 7 natties
Kirby, Dabo - 2 natties

yet you think Lincoln Riley is the brightest? Are you drunk?

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
You referred to Lincoln as the “Brightest head coach” in cfb.

Are you serious?

Saban - 7 natties
Kirby, Dabo - 2 natties

yet you think Lincoln Riley is the brightest? Are you drunk?
Saban wont be in CFB forever he’s already close to retirement. Atm I think Riley is among the brightest and youngest.

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
Ignoring the objective part of the conversation and back to heavy confirmation bias. You must be 12 y/o with that argument or maybe it’s just the SEC edgmacation showing idk tbh
Objective? Like when you said if not for some player getting hurt, OSU would have won? Objective like that?

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
Objective? Like when you said if not for some player getting hurt, OSU would have won? Objective like that?

Yeah, objective leading up this play. tOSU was cruising with MHJ. This play luckily worked in your favor. In that moment MHJ was the best player in the CFP.

72065BB1-5378-4281-83B0-AFA935A83614.jpeg

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
Yeah, objective leading up this play. tOSU was cruising with MHJ. This play luckily worked in your favor. In that moment MHJ was the best player in the CFP.

View attachment 346768
Yea, I don’t think you know what objective means. I know English is hard for you but “luckily” and “in that moment” are NOT terms used when a result is objective.
And I’m not a uga fan dumbazz

Reactions: GCJerryUSC

Bolden1983

Dec 15, 2021
The question is, why? Why should the toughest league have to be changing things to appease ****** leagues?

SOS, NC, OOC records, and bowl records all speak for themselves. The rest of the country can fuq off.

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
Imagine the tough tough environments of UCLA, Arizona, Washington St, Arizona St, and Oregon St. Those people are rabid fans.
I’m just glad LSU doesn’t have that schedule. Brutal!!!!
Maybe bama and LSU should drop our game and go play Wash St and USC? That will DEFINITELY toughen or schedules

• Haha
Reactions: paladin181

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login