‘24 schedules : B1G 💪🏽💪🏽 >> SEC 🧁🧁

GCJerryUSC

Joined Aug 19, 2001
Jan 17, 2022
See my original post idiot. Making stuff up . 🤣
You would be well advised to not call anyone an idiot until you master a few simple basic English terms and usage. Graduation from 3rd grade must have been the highlight of your "education".

Reactions: dp rtr

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
You would be well advised to not call anyone an idiot until you master a few simple basic English terms and usage. Graduation from 3rd grade must have been the highlight of your "education".
No need to prove myself to you moron. You’re a dumbass. Your position is nothing more than an argument about spellcheck autocorrect. Get it through your thick head. Got it GCJerrySCAR 🤣🤣

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
1686914756753.png
Easiest game on our schedule appears to be our opener. South Alabama beat Tulane and Nicholl’s took them to the wire so….

Last edited:

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
I’m pretty excited for 2024. It’s a tough schedule for sure but man it’s going to be fun. Add in Wisconsin, probably the best slate of games we’ve see for some time.
Agreed. And we have home boarders complaint about how tough our schedule is. Ummmm WAT? They rather load up on cupcakes bCaUSe oUr SEc sChEdULe iS tOuGh EnoUgH!!! What’s worse than actually being that soft? Posting it for all to see.

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
Agreed. And we have home boarders complaint about how tough our schedule is. Ummmm WAT? They rather load up on cupcakes bCaUSe oUr SEc sChEdULe iS tOuGh EnoUgH!!! What’s worse than actually being that soft? Posting it for all to see.
If you believe it must be true. You’re a weirdo.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Do you know what Ironic means?
I hear that you really are a six tool player when you’re on your knees
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• Haha
Reactions: B1GTROJAN

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
@Six Tool Player your acting obsessed bc you need to comment on each and every post of mine. And then making yourself look worse you have nothing to say but some made up crap. If that’s not it you make a complete homer post. It’s uninteresting and your a weirdo. Stop it.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Fight On GIF by USC Trojans

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
It will be harder to win the SEC but the playoff is going to be easy to get into.

Southside

May 15, 2023
No conference ever has been more overrated than the L10. Top programs consistently underachieve.

sdave

Oct 31, 2021
Michigan has gone two seasons now with 1 conference loss…. The ultimate indictment
I’m pretty excited for 2024. It’s a tough schedule for sure but man it’s going to be fun. Add in Wisconsin, probably the best slate of games we’ve see for some time.
I’m going to the Michigan game. Been waiting a long time. Don’t care what it cost. Go Blue

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login