‘24 schedules : B1G 💪🏽💪🏽 >> SEC 🧁🧁

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
Looks like Little Nicky and KKKirber to me 🤣

cupcake GIF

Alabama Does

Aug 3, 2021
the lack of awareness for a pac 12 fan to criticize other conferences SOS in remarkable.

pac 12 has been garbage for a while now. Total. Garbage.

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
Well we run this ish so I guess they have a right to be pissed. But until someone beats us we’ll just keep on keeping on.
the best part is how triggered it makes you.
Who is we lol
Unless you’re an athlete in that field you’re not part of the team.

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
the lack of awareness for a pac 12 fan to criticize other conferences SOS in remarkable.

pac 12 has been garbage for a while now. Total. Garbage.
SEC is so tough they’re afraid to play a 9 game conference schedule like the rest. Make it make sense. PAC leadership made the conference garbage and it’s much more so with out USC.

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
He/she/it thinks all P5 schools are equal
Apparently Chuckie thinks all CFB football conferences are equal 🤣🤣 Unless you don’t and can admit scheduling 8 conference games is intentional for an advantage and cupcakes extend the advantage more. See USC regardless of perception of SOS plays ND for an OOC game while SEC plays UAB 🤡

Side note: he/she/it comments are really starting to show your ignorance.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Apparently Chuckie thinks all CFB football conferences are equal 🤣🤣 Unless you don’t and can admit scheduling 8 conference games is intentional for an advantage and cupcakes extend the advantage more. See USC regardless of perception of SOS plays ND for an OOC game while SEC plays UAB 🤡

Side note: he/she/it comments are really starting to show your ignorance.
Yeah all conferences aren’t equal. 8 game SEC schedule way more difficult than a 9 game PAC schedule. Such a weird flex you got going on here, if I had your schedule and then gave up almost 50 to Tulane I’d personally stfu and worry about utah

Last edited:

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
Yeah all conferences aren’t equal. 8 game SEC schedule way more difficult than a 9 game PAC schedule. Such a weird flex you got going on here, if I had your schedule and then gave up almost 50 to Tulane I’d personally stfu and worry about utah
Show more of your bias pls 🤣🤣
Until you’re playing a 9 game conference schedule and not scheduling cupcakes you don’t sit at the same table as the rest of us. Also, having any sort of conversation with you on a issue always ends up being a conversation about something unrelated showing again how lame you and your fan base really are. I’ll say you really stand out as a piece of trash from the rest though. No class , low bar .

Fight On GIF by USC Trojans

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Show more of your bias pls 🤣🤣
Until you’re playing a 9 game conference schedule and not scheduling cupcakes you don’t sit at the same table as the rest of us. Also, having any sort of conversation with you on a issue always ends up being a conversation about something unrelated showing again how lame you and your fan base really are. I’ll say you really stand out as a piece of trash from the rest though. No class , low bar .

We played Oregon last year, you’re right low bar

sorry you’re so triggered, maybe starting troll threads isn’t your forte

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
We played Oregon last year, you’re right low bar

sorry you’re so triggered, maybe starting troll threads isn’t your forte
Triggered? Did you just learn that word?
Triggered is when people have a conversation about an issue and one side has intense feelings caused by perception of harm. The harm or fear for you and the Cupcake Committee SEC is a 9 game conference schedule. Add to that the response of scheduling cupcake games in addition bc the fear of not making a CFP lol

Southern California Football GIF by USC Trojans

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Triggered? Did you just learn that word?
Triggered is when people have a conversation about an issue and one side has intense feelings caused by perception of harm. The harm or fear for you and the Cupcake Committee SEC is a 9 game conference schedule. Add to that the response of scheduling cupcake games in addition bc the fear of not making a CFP lol

Southern California Football GIF by USC Trojans
you were just crying about how trashy I am, feelings were definitely hurt

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
you were just crying about how trashy I am, feelings were definitely hurt
Crying and educating someone bc you’re a hater are two different things. You’re the latter and a homophobic, transphobic disrespectful piece of trash.

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
It’s not my MO to go meet someone bc they’re gay. If I did meet someone from the LGBTQIA+ community I’d meet them with the same respect I give to any other person bc why not?
Are you ok? I mean really ok? You seem like you’re about to snap? I don’t usually converse with kids on the spectrum. Am I being too hard on you?

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
This has gone completely sideways now full of bs politics by some losers who can’t hold their own in a conversation about conference scheduling and the CUPCAKE serving SEC.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login