β€˜24 schedules : B1G πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽 >> SEC 🧁🧁

paladin181

Joined Aug 28, 2014
Jan 17, 2022
Apparently Chuckie thinks all CFB football conferences are equal 🀣🀣 Unless you don’t and can admit scheduling 8 conference games is intentional for an advantage and cupcakes extend the advantage more. See USC regardless of perception of SOS plays ND for an OOC game while SEC plays UAB 🀑

Side note: he/she/it comments are really starting to show your ignorance.
SEC schools play FSU, Clemson, Louisville, Miami, Georgia Tech, and Tulane annually. Nearly half the teams in the conference have OOC power 5 rivals. So go ahead a brag about playing ND. Their biggest feat last year was beating both major teams from South Carolina. They also perpetually overrated, getting credits from back when Lou Holtz was still their coach. Lord knows they haven't been any good this century.

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
All the USC OBSESSED CFB fans in this thread . Here’s a treat for you . Enjoy πŸ–•πŸΌ

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
1. CUPCAKES
2. CREAMPUFFS
3. EXCUSES
4. SCARED
5. CHEATERS

Words spelled with SEC 🀣🀣

Happy Football GIF by Pac-12 Network

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
There’s no obsession with the SEC trust me . The post was clearly about cupcakes so if you missed it I cannot help you. The obsession with USC continues. Hate rising while so does the USC Football Team. All the **** talking about USC and they came up a little short in year 1 of making the CFP under Lincoln Freakin Riley. Thanks for the receipts 🧾🧾 Now why don’t you go enjoy another cupcake you bunch of crybabies ✌🏽✌🏽

S chedule
E veryone
C upcakes
πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»
hungry duck dynasty GIF

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
If a cupcake were a conference, it would be the Big 10. It’s no wonder why Ohio St has such a stranglehold on that group.
Michigan has gone two seasons now with 1 conference loss…. The ultimate indictment

Alias56

Jun 8, 2023
OP's delusional or possibly retarded. Teams like Kent State, MTSU, and Georgia Southern are every bit as competitive as Northwestern, Illinois, and Purdue. Garbage teams don't become less awful just because they're in your conference.

Reactions: Athompson0238

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Basically what the SEC does. Got it 🀣
Maybe we’re on to something. It’s the furthest a non-Southern team had gotten since 2014. Maybe there’s something to it?

Maybe the SEC should play a PAC12 schedule. That’s a 12 game cupcake.

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
Maybe we’re on to something. It’s the furthest a non-Southern team had gotten since 2014. Maybe there’s something to it?

Maybe the SEC should play a PAC12 schedule. That’s a 12 game cupcake.
You’re still having trouble with the definition of a cupcake. .. I won’t comment on the pac . I wish it was behind us already. Pac had awful leadership and since USCs death penalty had no National prominence . It’s their fault for not doing anything to help USC and opting instead for β€œparity” .

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
OP's delusional or possibly retarded. Teams like Kent State, MTSU, and Georgia Southern are every bit as competitive as Northwestern, Illinois, and Purdue. Garbage teams don't become less awful just because they're in your conference.
Since you think so it must be true 🀣🀣

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
This is an argument? I just see you embarrassing yourself bragging about this sh*t list of BIG opponents because you play 9 of them
You forget so easily… the conversation is all about the cupcakes the SEC schedules for the whole conference to better odds of making the CFP. It’s no secret yet not a single one of the SEC posters in this conversation can admit that. It would be so much easier if you could just agree with the fact cupcakes help make the CFP because by definition they’re easily winnable games, and the SEC does it annually. If teams in a conference you think are easily winnable it’s a matter of SOS, it’s not about cupcakes. The winnable in conference games are what they are. Going out of your way each season to schedule 8 conference games is taking advantage of a poorly managed set of rules.

• Haha
Reactions: Vols4life

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
You forget so easily… the conversation is all about the cupcakes the SEC schedules for the whole conference to better odds of making the CFP. It’s no secret yet not a single one of the SEC posters in this conversation can admit that. It would be so much easier if you could just agree with the fact cupcakes help make the CFP because by definition they’re easily winnable games, and the SEC does it annually. If teams in a conference you think are easily winnable it’s a matter of SOS, it’s not about cupcakes. The winnable in conference games are what they are. Going out of your way each season to schedule 8 conference games is taking advantage of a poorly managed set of rules.
Ok so I bet most on here would GLADLY swap schedules with you guys!! I mean the ACC has a tougher schedule than the "trojans"! You want to make fun of the SEC schedules, take a look at the WHOLE pac12. Then come talk to me! Vandy would be +500 in that High School league you guys are in. I would bet that ANY school in the SEC would love to play every single team in the pac12 vs playing 8 in the SEC.

Change my mind!

lefteye6706

Aug 31, 2022
Ok so I bet most on here would GLADLY swap schedules with you guys!! I mean the ACC has a tougher schedule than the "trojans"! You want to make fun of the SEC schedules, take a look at the WHOLE pac12. Then come talk to me! Vandy would be +500 in that High School league you guys are in. I would bet that ANY school in the SEC would love to play every single team in the pac12 vs playing 8 in the SEC.

Change my mind!
As a fan of a team that plays Georgia, Florida, and Alabama every year, I concur.

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021

Change my mind!
Can’t change the mind of a hater

Fight On GIF by USC Trojans

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
You’re still having trouble with the definition of a cupcake. .. I won’t comment on the pac . I wish it was behind us already. Pac had awful leadership and since USCs death penalty had no National prominence . It’s their fault for not doing anything to help USC and opting instead for β€œparity” .
Lol at you thinking that was a death penalty.

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

GCJerryUSC

Joined Aug 19, 2001
Jan 17, 2022
It really is being a homer when you’re views of the conference and your team is infallible. Truth is you couldn’t even admit that SEC purposely gives themselves more cupcakes to be an advantage.
Defintion of you're-You're is a contraction of the phrase you are, as in You're welcome or You're my best friend . Your is a possessive adjective, as in your house or your car. What's the difference between your and you're? You're is a contraction of the phrase you are. Easy enough to remember. For example: You're my best friend!

You must have skipped basic English during your education.

bmtaylo1

Jan 27, 2022
The SEC will just have to settle for dominance in recruiting, the CFP, major bowl games, the CFPCG, the NFL Combine and the NFL Draft, . . .

Reactions: paladin181

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login