BAMA’S RECRUITING CLASS

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Happy Georgia Bulldogs GIF by SEC Network

Last edited:

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
He just made multiple excuses for the multiple beat downs that Alabama consistently lays on UGA……
No I didn't make excuses. We lost we should have won. I've never brought those up until yesterday and it was just to show you how ridiculous it is to cry about an injury that nobody can control and wasn't from a dirty play. I thought y'all got rid of Cochran cus of knee injuries and y'all got the science guys to prevent them seems like that didn't work out too well.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
No I didn't make excuses. We lost we should have won. I've never brought those up until yesterday and it was just to show you how ridiculous it is to cry about an injury that nobody can control and wasn't from a dirty play. I thought y'all got rid of Cochran cus of knee injuries and y'all got the science guys to prevent them seems like that didn't work out too well.
We “should have” lmao. That game “should have” been over in regulation.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
It's not ridiculous to say you won a n*tty because you didn't have to deal with two players that **** down your neck for a full 60 minutes a month prior.

It would be ridiculous to complain about it if we didn't *know* what happened when they were on the field. Which was embarrassing the "best defense ever". Cope.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Ok cool. Alabama “should have” won the 2021 NC, and the Tennessee and LSU games last year. They were up in all of them in the 4th quarter.
But you ain't close and your coach made excuses. We lost and our coach ain't make one excuse or beg to be in the playoffs lol

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
It's not ridiculous to say you won a n*tty because you didn't have to deal with two players that **** down your neck for a full 60 minutes a month prior.

It would be ridiculous to complain about it if we didn't *know* what happened when they were on the field. Which was embarrassing the "best defense ever". Cope.
Yawn. Football = injuries

we had injuries all year and were undefeated. Y'all whooped us and we got our lick back. If you think we weren't gonna make an adjustment for Jameson you are not very smart

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022

we had injuries all year and were undefeated. Y'all whooped us and we got our lick back. If you think we weren't gonna make an adjustment for Jameson you are not very smart
Well, he had 65 yards after the first quarter, so unless the adjustment was to let him go for 200+ instead of 180 then the adjustments were ***.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
The mods saved Hube. That was nice of them. Right after he called Africa a country no less.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

You didn’t. Dude had 4 catches for 65 yards in 1 quarter before tearing his ACL lol.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Well, he had 65 yards after the first quarter, so unless the adjustment was to let him go for 200+ instead of 180 then the adjustments were ***.
It is hilarious to see UGA fans think that they made “adjustments” and that is why they won the rematch. The only “adjustment” was season-ending injuries to 2 guys that you couldn’t stop. Even without Metchie, they still couldn’t find a way to cover Jamo lol.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
It is hilarious to see UGA fans think that they made “adjustments” and that is why they won the rematch. The only “adjustment” was season-ending injuries to 2 guys that you couldn’t stop. Even without Metchie, they still couldn’t find a way to cover Jamo lol.
They couldn't cover Hall or Brooks either, but they also couldn't catch lmao.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Awwww poor baby y'all lost players to acls in a football game lol. Funny how you don't remember that Sony got injured in that natty we lost to y'all.
You don't remember in 2018 our best pass rusher tearing his groin when you couldn't even get a pass off. Injured players are part of football.
We also lost our #1 WR Javon Wims in the 2017 game. Never a peep from UGA fans about injuries.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Yall lost! If you couldn't win without a WR then your team wasn't good enough.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yall lost! If you couldn't win without a WR then your team wasn't good enough.
Every player lost isn’t the same….Alabama wasn’t that good that year. They were, however, the Achilles heel for that UGA defense when healthy. It’s ok to admit it. That D didn’t have an answer for those 2 WRs. The replacement WRs weren’t 1st round material at that point, and no one in the country could replace Jamo’s speed. Those are just facts.

UGA was a more complete team that year. However, Alabama had the rare team makeup with Bryce and those 2 WRs to be 2021 UGA’s kryptonite. Both of those statements can be true.

Reactions: Tre1030

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login