BAMA’S RECRUITING CLASS

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
More excuses and long-winded explanations, but when Alabama has transfers, it’s due to a “culture problem”. I will let you try to figure out where the hypocrisy lies.
I know you’re not talking about excuses, that’s all your punk azz ever do is make excuses

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Specifics on this “NIL” sh*t that you keep throwing around? Smith “not a take”
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Buddy if you think UGA has less money than bama for NIL and y'all are getting players cus you know y'all bama and all I got a bridge to terabithia to sell ya. There is no reason players just randomly flipped to bama last minute other than NIL since everyone can offer that y'all are throwing big amounts at certain recruits it's ok. Saban whined after jimbos class in 2022 and your boosters got their ish together

James Smith was not a take we passed on him for Jordan hall the much better player lol

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Again……you don’t know sh*t. You just assume that when UGA loses out on a player, that it had to be a “bag”. You are one of those.
We haven't lost anyone last I checked we have 25 commits multiple #1 guys At their positions and bout to add 2 more. Try again

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
You haven’t seen sh*t. If you did, you would post specifics. The greatest run in UGA history and you can’t even nail down the #1 RB who is a legacy. That is sad
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions
Or maybe he wanted to do his own thing orrrr somehow his dad is now driving rolls Royce but ain't got money like that......

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Remember when Bama fans tried to say Jedrick Wills was better than this guy? Remember when he was a bust?

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Buddy if you think UGA has less money than bama for NIL and y'all are getting players cus you know y'all bama and all I got a bridge to terabithia to sell ya. There is no reason players just randomly flipped to bama last minute other than NIL since everyone can offer that y'all are throwing big amounts at certain recruits it's ok. Saban whined after jimbos class in 2022 and your boosters got their ish together

James Smith was not a take we passed on him for Jordan hall the much better player lol
Who randomly flipped at the last minute? None of those commitments last year were random. If you followed it closely enough, Keeley and Proctor were anything but random. Proctor waited until the end because of local backlash.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

You have probably convinced yourself that Haynes and Downs weren’t “takes” either lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
We haven't lost anyone last I checked we have 25 commits multiple #1 guys At their positions and bout to add 2 more. Try again
I’m not just talking about this year, but lmao if you think UGA has gotten every recruit it wanted.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Or maybe he wanted to do his own thing orrrr somehow his dad is now driving rolls Royce but ain't got money like that......
^^^^exactly what I said. “He didn’t choose UGA so it has to be NIL!!!” GTFO you delusional clown.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Remember when Bama fans tried to say Jedrick Wills was better than this guy? Remember when he was a bust?

I assure you that you don’t want to talk about money made in the pros. Andrew Thomas…..is he that bum that never beat Alabama?

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022

Is he a much better player like Sherman was better than Will Anderson?

We all remember when you said that Anderson wasn't a 5* and would never be a 1st rounder lmao.

Do Isaiah Wilson next.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

We all remember when you said that Anderson wasn't a 5* and would never be a 1st rounder lmao.

Do Isaiah Wilson next.
After you do Dylan Moses

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Who randomly flipped at the last minute? None of those commitments last year were random. If you followed it closely enough, Keeley and Proctor were anything but random. Proctor waited until the end because of local backlash.
RIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHT

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
You have probably convinced yourself that Haynes and Downs weren’t “takes” either lmao.
I dont think Downs is a big deal because he is a safety only. I am not sweating it. We get bolden and others and Aguero was a 5 star.

Haynes is a rb and only a concern because I want us to have a dynamic pass catcher out the backfield. Our current players I am not sure if anyone is that. Again I dont care about missing on a RB in-state or not. Frazier = Haynes + we get phillips who can do it all and Bowens who is a fast 220+lb rb we dont get all 3 if we get haynes.

When you are b2b champs you dont concern yourself about recruiting "misses" of guys who have not even played a snap in college lol. Also I understand that Haynes might want to blaze his own trail + his dad getting that rolls royce money. Downs family got issues that are personal with our staff which hey if you wanna go get under developed be my guest.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
I’m not just talking about this year, but lmao if you think UGA has gotten every recruit it wanted.
Nobody gets everyone they want and I mean nobody. There are several guys on our roster that Bama and OSU wanted bad so much so that they stooped to negative recruiting and throwing large NIL packages.

Ish happens. We have proven we can win natties with who we get and dont need them all to be 5 stars or top 50 players.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
I assure you that you don’t want to talk about money made in the pros. Andrew Thomas…..is he that bum that never beat Alabama?
I am talking about money being made right now. There is more to come seeing as how Kirby is outpacing Old Saint Nick is draftees....

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I dont think Downs is a big deal because he is a safety only. I am not sweating it. We get bolden and others and Aguero was a 5 star.

Haynes is a rb and only a concern because I want us to have a dynamic pass catcher out the backfield. Our current players I am not sure if anyone is that. Again I dont care about missing on a RB in-state or not. Frazier = Haynes + we get phillips who can do it all and Bowens who is a fast 220+lb rb we dont get all 3 if we get haynes.

When you are b2b champs you dont concern yourself about recruiting "misses" of guys who have not even played a snap in college lol. Also I understand that Haynes might want to blaze his own trail + his dad getting that rolls royce money. Downs family got issues that are personal with our staff which hey if you wanna go get under developed be my guest.
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021

Do Isaiah Wilson next.
idk ask the 247 and Rivals because they have them far apart. If not for ESPN's joke of a rating system the industry would have had him better than Smith. Our staff focused on Hall and told smith good luck. so I am going to trust the staff that has put 4 DL in the first round over the last 2 years over your opinion.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Except most draft picks in a single draft
Most defensive players drafted in 1st round in a draft
Being LBU
RB production all time
Current DB development
Current DL development
OL We’ve got new fish on the hook as well.
I am talking about money being made right now. There is more to come seeing as how Kirby is outpacing Old Saint Nick is draftees....
Has more players drafted than Saban to start his career and that’s while only inheriting 1 drafted guys layer his 1st year…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nobody gets everyone they want and I mean nobody. There are several guys on our roster that Bama and OSU wanted bad so much so that they stooped to negative recruiting and throwing large NIL packages.

Ish happens. We have proven we can win natties with who we get and dont need them all to be 5 stars or top 50 players.
Yeah. Bama hasn’t proved that at all lmao. Do you live in a bubble in Georgia? Do you think that everyone except Georgia does NIL? You are delusional AF.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
idk ask the 247 and Rivals because they have them far apart. If not for ESPN's joke of a rating system the industry would have had him better than Smith. Our staff focused on Hall and told smith good luck. so I am going to trust the staff that has put 4 DL in the first round over the last 2 years over your opinion.
UGA knew they couldn’t get Smith. Simple as that, delusional DA.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Saban had 0 drafted after his first year. What is your point?
My point was that despite only having 1 drafted player his 1st year coaching, Kirby is outpacing every coach in cfb history to start his career in players drafted…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It sucks UGA lost Riddick but his spot was filled with a higher rated player.

Good pickup wartigleplainsMAN…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
UGA wouldn’t have taken both? Lmao. Just give props without trying to explain it away.
I gave props and stated a fact, I didn’t explain away anything gump man :ROFLMAO:

UGA did in fact lose Riddick, and they did in fact fill his spot with a higher rated player #1 at the position to be exact.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login