Better recruiting class? Tier 2 or Freeze?

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
He’s held the title of HC for 8 seasons, that’s a fact.

Kirby holds the record for most draft picks-single draft, most 1st round defensive draft picks, and tied the most 1st round picks record.

Yet I’m jealous?

Again avoiding the truth about the 2024 NFL Draft.

Wonder how Kirby found so many ways to rack up a 1-5 record to The King with all that talent?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I can’t wait til you man up enough to let go
of this DA beef you have with me over my opinions and the way I conduct myself on a message board.

Its funny that you take it this serious but it’s sad also.
Did a tear roll down your cheek as you posted this?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Wonder how Kirby found so many ways to rack up a 1-5 record to The King with all that talent?
I know right? How do you have all of those NFL Draft Picks, yet perennially get OWNED by another school. It’s crazy.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023

I’m not avoiding the truth.

It’s nothing to me to state DeBoer had more top 20 and overall draft picks than UGA in 2024

Im just pointing it it’s an extremely small sample size.

1-5 is because Saban had a mental edge over Kirby.

Plus he had experience on his side along with being the Goat.

He also was short on talent his self.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Did a tear roll down your cheek as you posted this?
Same thing I wonder when you cry over me calling you “20 year internet troll tough guy” or “effeminate male” :ROFLMAO:

“stop picking at me for making a career out of being an internet troll”

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Same thing I wonder when you cry over me calling you “20 year internet troll tough guy” or “effeminate male” :ROFLMAO:

“stop picking at me for making a career out of being an internet troll”
Korean Drama Crying GIF by Netflix K-Content

There you go….let it out while YOU GO GIRL.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
The point is it only took him 2 seasons at a school like Wash to develop 3 top 20 1st round draft picks. None of which were elite recruits coming out of HS.

Also matching The Kings draft pick total of 10 and besting 4th and Kirbys of 8 says even more about his development ability.

It's impressive to anyone that doesn't bark at small children
2 seasons....who recruited these dudes?

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Were you asking who recruited Roquan Smith, Sony Michelle and Isaiah Wynn ?
No, I already knew. I really don't care now that Kirby has got his own players and broke records with them. Congratulations to the previous coach at UW for finding these kids.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
No, I already knew. I really don't care now that Kirby has got his own players and broke records with them. Congratulations to the previous coach at UW for finding these kids.
The two can’t be compared.

DeBoer was a little league HC for 4 years, then he was an OC for a decade.

Coached little league for another year before jumping to the big boy table.

Reactions: UGA03MAIN

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The two can’t be compared.

DeBoer was a little league HC for 4 years, then he was an OC for a decade.

Coached little league for another year before jumping to the big boy table.
Oh boy…..when DeBoer beats Kirby’s a$$, this bed-rotter will lose it lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

Previous coach went 7-6 with them 😆

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Changes nothing. Stop changing the topic at hand... are you shedding a tear? 2019 Indiana in full effect
^^^this is what denial looks like when a coach you call “Tier 2” is currently outrecruiting Visor boy.

BakedRam

Nov 27, 2022
What about Teh Chiz.
That dude knew how to recruit. NCAA had to ban our hummer limo before we got too powerful. Can't believe we got rid of cheatin Gene for nancy boy Gus. Ain't a coincidence Gus,s only good year came with Chiz's roster

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
When you resort to lying it is a bad look. Have some self respect.
2 replies to the same post? You seem distraught. Amazing that Kirby is fighting tooth and nail with a “Tier 2” coach in just his first recruiting class.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Why did you lie?
At last check, Alabama was 6 and UGA 7. Either way, are you really using that as a data point? Kirby with 8 years on the job and established relationships should be blowing DeBoer out of the water.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
At last check, Alabama was 6 and UGA 7. Either way, are you really using that as a data point? Kirby with 8 years on the job and established relationships should be blowing DeBoer out of the water.
He is...He has less players and a better class in June. He also has you resorting to lying about classes. Bama will probably be closer to AU than UGA in the end.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He is...He has less players and a better class in June. He also has you resorting to lying about classes. Bama will probably be closer to AU than UGA in the end.
Naw, son. Keep conflating if you want but at this time yesterday DeBoer had a higher ranked class. If that hurts your feelings, we really don’t GAF.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Naw, son. Keep conflating if you want but at this time yesterday DeBoer had a higher ranked class. If that hurts your feelings, we really don’t GAF.
You just lied about it....we can all see it. Don't blame me or deflect from your lies.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You just lied about it....we can all see it. Don't blame me or deflect from your lies.
I hear ya, bud. We can keep going back and forth after Alabama jumps UGA again with next commit. It is hilarious that you are hanging so tightly to such a slight difference in classes after spending all off-season running that mouth about DeBoer.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
I hear ya, bud. We can keep going back and forth after Alabama jumps UGA again with next commit. It is hilarious that you are hanging so tightly to such a slight difference in classes after spending all off-season running that mouth about DeBoer.
If you're so happy with him, why are you lying about the class? We all know UGA finishes with the better class. Congrats on the 7th best class with more players than UGA though.

• Haha

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
If you're so happy with him, why are you lying about the class? We all know UGA finishes with the better class. Congrats on the 7th best class with more players than UGA though.
I didn’t. I just wasn’t aware that another soft, fat DL committed to UGA. There is 1 commit difference, but keep reaching for a “win” over the program that OWNS you boys.

• Haha
Reactions: UGA03MAIN

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
I didn’t. I just wasn’t aware that another soft, fat DL committed to UGA. There is 1 commit difference, but keep reaching for a “win” over the program that OWNS you boys.
Did my exposure of you being a liar strike a nerve so bad you had to degrade a kid in high school?

• Haha

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Did my exposure of you being a liar strike a nerve so bad you had to degrade a kid in high school?
Nah, I’m just amazed that there is so little separation between your idol Kirby and a guy you call Tier 2. Weird.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login