Better recruiting class? Tier 2 or Freeze?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Is Saban still having to put the training wheels on Tier 2?
I personally have always said DeBoer would pale in comparison to Saban when it comes to recruiting.

Yeah there will be a learning curve for him but Bama recruits itself to a degree so they’ll still pull in top 10 classes.

DeBoer will simply fail to recruit, win, etc to the standard that Saban set.

That’s the reality the gumps are struggling to accept, so they pump up DeBoer and exaggerate narratives to cope.

Compared to Saban, DeBoer will always be “Tier 2”

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I personally have always said DeBoer would pale in comparison to Saban when it comes to recruiting.

Yeah there will be a learning curve for him but Bama recruits itself to a degree so they’ll still pull in top 10 classes.

That’s the reality the gumps are struggling to accept, so they pump up DeBoer and exaggerate narratives to cope.

Look at this scorching hot take from the bed-rotting Gen Z’er. Here is a newsflash for ya bud….every coach in history “pales in comparison” to Saban, including Visor boy.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

If Saban is the comparison 4th and Kirby will always be Tier 2. Hell Rev Freeze even beat him 2x 😆

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Just say that you’re a scared little biitch and move along son

Why are you wanting to make a wager ? You said Tier 2 can't recruit. I took your opinion as the gospel. No way am I betting on that guy if it's about crootin

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You will not finish first or second punk, bet?
“He CaN’t ReCrUiT?!?!”
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Why are you wanting to make a wager ? You said Tier 2 can't recruit. I took your opinion as the gospel. No way am I betting on that guy if it's about crootin
Again, just say that you’re a scared little phag boy and keep it moving

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
If DeBoer finishes 2nd and UGA 1st, no one on BOL will give a sh*t. You can’t pay your bets on time anyways, fvckboiiiii.
Tier 2 might not even finish 3 in the SEC. UGA and LSU will easily finish ahead of bama

CoachJoeKines

Jul 31, 2022
M max is 1000.00 but I know you’ll cancel your subscription when I win
Lulz. Im not taking a bet I will lose. Of course UGA will finish higher. Kirby is the best in the biz now that dad walked away. Do you want a medal? Deebo can croot tho. Thats all that really matters

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Lulz. Im not taking a bet I will lose. Of course UGA will finish higher. Kirby is the best in the biz now that dad walked away. Do you want a medal? Deebo can croot tho. Thats all that really matters
We’ll see how good he is when the dust settles

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
How does it feel to be such a colossal DA, soyboy? DeBoer dragging his nuts across you and Visor boy lmao.
Still defending your boyfriend I see, he’s a big boy, can you let him defend himself for once in his life, you’re such a fucken phaggot

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nice try....UGA was ahead when I posted that. That isn't the same as you knowingly lying about it yesterday.
I didn’t “knowingly lie” about sh*t. That pudgy DL committed about the same time I posted. I’m sorry I’m don’t follow “breaking news” from a team that Alabama absolutely owns. Either way, “Tier 2” is outrecruiting Visor boy during his 8th year on the job lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Still defending your boyfriend I see, he’s a big boy, can you let him defend himself for once in his life, you’re such a fucken phaggot
Your takes are a phucken joke. When will you learn to just shut the F up and let it play out instead of looking like a clown? I’m trying to help you out here, fvckboiiii.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I didn’t “knowingly lie” about sh*t. That pudgy DL committed about the same time I posted. I’m sorry I’m don’t follow “breaking news” from a team that Alabama absolutely owns. Either way, “Tier 2” is outrecruiting Visor boy during his 8th year on the job lmao.
Stay tuned William, the KANG is about to go on a 5 star roll son. You know not to even try to go toe to toe with the KANG son, it won’t end well for you son

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login