Some proper perspective Franklin haters....

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021
Go state beat blue hens go 8 4 this bro says he’s cool wit it

Is the Amazon driver delivering his package to your mom around the back again, and you're feeling frustrated? It'll be OK.

You should really show Franklin that you just won't stand for losses and refuse to even think about, let alone talk about, PSU football until he brings home the Natty. Show him how steadfast you really are that you won't accept mediocrity.

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Hi moogie! Just got out out of the hot tub after a hard day of hardscaping. Amazon got the memo. No bros behind the estate house for 90 days. Amazon ROCKS customer service. Hitting the sassafras manana on the cobalt, what u doin?
here she is

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021
Hi moogie! Just got out out of the hot tub after a hard day of hardscaping. Amazon got the memo. No bros behind the estate house for 90 days. Amazon ROCKS customer service. Hitting the sassafras manana on the cobalt, what u doin?
here she is

Your little dinghy barely looks big enough to fit the Amazon delivery driver.

You should get a second full-time job while you're retired so you can afford something better.

Last edited:

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Your little dinghy barely looks big enough to fit the Amazon delivery driver.

You should get a second full-time job while you're retired so you can afford something better.
Shopping for usc PSU rooms, maybe you could recommend something more fitting?

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
It was his fault he recruited Barkley
Franklin didn't really recruit Barkley. Matt Millen, on behalf of his coaching brother at Whitehall, told Franklin & staff that they would be idiots not to offer Saquon even after he verbally to Rutgres.

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
after 10 years, ya know what ya got. If go state beat blue hens keeps the board solvent, so be it.
if ya want glory and willing to risk becoming nebraska, get to work

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021
after 10 years, ya know what ya got. If go state beat blue hens keeps the board solvent, so be it.
if ya want glory and willing to risk becoming nebraska, get to work
Your little dinghy is like losing to the Blue Hens, by 50. Be a man, get that 5th full-time job during your "retirement" so you can buy your mommy something she can be proud of. You're the Franklin of boat owners. If Franklin was mentally impaired.

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
You honestly dissing the cobalt? Whats wrong with you. BUT, me n moms are bringing the checkbook here, maybe join us and help pick a worthy vessel (October 24)

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
you were accused earlier of not liking Franklin cause of color. Care to comment?
That's the only thing the Franklin Fanatics have to fall back on when presented with pesky statistics. I choose not to let it bother me.

Franklin's just not a very good football coach especially considering what he's being paid.

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
That's the only thing the Franklin Fanatics have to fall back on when presented with pesky statistics. I choose not to let it bother me.

Franklin's just not a very good football coach especially considering what he's being paid.
I accept that, fair enough

PSUSignore

Oct 25, 2021

By almost any objective measure, he is very good. This is why you haters look silly and people on the boards laugh and attack you. You can't get past whatever reasons you have for disliking him and view things objectively. PSU is essentially an annual top 10 team, 90th% percentile performance. Somehow by your flawed thought process coaching to achieve a 90th percentile outcome = not good. He can both struggle against other elite teams and be a very good head coach. It is possible for both to be true.

Last edited:

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
By almost any objective measure, he is very good. This is why you haters look silly and people on the boards laugh and attack you. You can't get past whatever reasons you have for disliking him and view things objectively. PSU is essentially an annual top 10 team, 90th% percentile performance. Somehow by your flawed thought process coaching to achieve a 90th percentile outcome = not good.
Your selection of 90th% performance is laughable. A selective threshold so predictable from a Franklin Fanatic.

Why didn't you escalate your threshold to "Elite Status"....96% or higher? Oh wait, that definition would have required making the CFB playoffs at least once.

You FF frauds are all the same.

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021
Your selection of 90th% performance is laughable. A selective threshold so predictable from a Franklin Fanatic.

Why didn't you escalate your threshold to "Elite Status"....96% or higher? Oh wait, that definition would have required making the CFB playoffs at least once.

So, then, because he's only 90th percentile, and not elite, he's "not ... very good"?

Your shtick is tired. You have failed yet again. You're elite ... at failing.

PSUSignore

Oct 25, 2021

What are you even talking about? It what universe is 90th percentile not good? When you are better than 90% of your peers at something, you are good at whatever that thing is. It's an unarguable point, yet here you are still trying.

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
So, then, because he's only 90th percentile, and not elite, he's "not ... very good"?

Your shtick is tired. You have failed yet again. You're elite ... at failing.
I’ve asked over and over again, posts like this must end with “…and I’m cool with 8-4”
PLEASE follow this simple rule

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021
I’ve asked over and over again, posts like this must end with “…and I’m cool with 8-4”
PLEASE follow this simple rule
Good for you. If it’s an entertaining season, in certain circumstances, I might be OK with that, too. Typically I’d like to see better. But if you’re OK with 8-4, living lower middle class in the dump that is Delaware, with a tiny dinghy, an Amazon delivery driver having his way with your mom while you grab your gun, and working through your “retirement” … as long as it makes you happy and doesn’t harm anyone else … that’s cool, cuckoo bird.

PSU_Lions_84

Jul 2, 2022
Oh please, if I ask anyone to pick Franklin's best season at PSU, everyone has to pick 2016. It was his greatest season, the only one he can really hang his hat on by any real measure of national relevance/success, and it required a unicorn on offense; and he still went 10-2 with a loss to Pitt and Michigan. He was gifted the greatest offensive player in PSU history in his prime. And the result was.... more of the regular season same. He hasn't been back to a BIG Championship game since. What changed?

The point is, much like those Vanderbilt wins that everyone refuses to let go of because, I guess, it is the celebrated equivalent of winning the NIT,.....that 2016 season (despite three losses) gave everyone hope for the next step and lead to contract extensions. But with hindsight and in reality, it was no different than any other season we have seen with James, except he had a unicorn RB (and a blocked field goal vs OSU) to help him get that one extra win that got PSU into the BIG championship game. When overwhelming talent and luck show up in Franklin's best season, the results are good, not great. He isn't a bad coach; he's a good one, just not a great one.

Offer three replacements who are GUARANTEED to do better. Don't BS this question. Straight up - give us names of coaches who will 100% do better than Franklin. We'll wait . . .

Reactions: LB99

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Offer three replacements who are GUARANTEED to do better. Don't BS this question. Straight up - give us names of coaches who will 100% do better than Franklin. We'll wait . . .

Vince Lombardi
Tom Landry
Don Shula

What is Kraft waiting for?

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021

C’mon - no coach anywhere is guaranteed to do better than the previous one and you want three?

Reactions: fairgambit

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Good for you. If it’s an entertaining season, in certain circumstances, I might be OK with that, too. Typically I’d like to see better. But if you’re OK with 8-4, living lower middle class in the dump that is Delaware, with a tiny dinghy, an Amazon delivery driver having his way with your mom while you grab your gun, and working through your “retirement” … as long as it makes you happy and doesn’t harm anyone else … that’s cool, cuckoo bird.
Def not ok with 8-4