Trump just pick up another 10 million votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Why? Why did you think him to be better. He's shown his nasty colors many times here. And should be forced to take a break.

I'll leave it at that and hope our country doesn't explode. I don't want anyone I disagree with shot or hurt, but some love what they just saw. It's crazy

God Bless the U.S.A
I just didn't think he was a poster who would take loss of someone's life so lightly.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
I just didn't think he was a poster who would take loss of someone's life so lightly.
I get that but now you know & there are many of them out there. This was a pros. You don't hit someone in the ear from that spot as an amateur

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
This thread is a direct reflection on how terrible we all are what a **** show
I don't think so... It feels like a reflection of the entire country to me. Most folks making sensible, rational comments about protecting our country as a nation of laws and respecting human life.

Then.. there are the vocal few who are unhinged idiots.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
Looks like only the shooter died... I don't think anyone really knows but some outlets are backtracking.
Watching an interview now with an ER doctor with blood all over him who was in the crowd say the guy (spectator) was shot in the head and there was a lot of blood and brain matter.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Its the closest thing we’ve seen to the Third Reich since WWII.
Good Lord...project 2025 🤣. More psychotic hypocrisy from the left. If they are truly trying to implement project 2025, they are doing a piss poor job of it, and it will take MUCH longer than one year and a single administration to make it come to fruition. The political left are the ones getting rich off of drug cartels, Russia, China and rich globalists and sabotaging this country with all their "progressive" trash.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
Now they're saying 1 lone shooter. They must have gotten their marching orders.

One guy interviewed said he told the police there was a guy on the roof with a rifle but they did nothing.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I heard Joe Biden requested extra security at the event, but Speaker Mike Johnson squashed it.
I not surprised that you hear things. Bernie Thompson sponsored a bill to limit Trump's secret service protection: https://democrats-homeland.house.go...tion-for-convicted-felons-sentenced-to-prison

Don't forget that a Bernie bro a few years ago tried to kill the Republican Congressional leadership at a baseball game.

But Project 2025. Fascism is descending on America.
Maybe stay off of twitter for a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login