USC vs Utah rematch

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Riley won't ever compete in playoffs because can't get a defense. Doesn't know how to build one.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
And suddenly we are ten minutes away from a scenario where a simple TCU loss to KSU sends Alabama to the playoff.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
And suddenly we are ten minutes away from a scenario where a simple TCU loss to KSU sends Alabama to the playoff.
TCU would have to get absolutely blown out for that to happen. Like 30 point blow out. The committee isn’t going to drop a one loss TCU behind a two loss Alabama for losing a close game to a top-10 ranked team.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
You would say that, wouldn’t you. You’ve got to be the most negative person I’ve ever come across. This is a damn good game. Hoping Utah can hang on.
I mean, FL beat Utah. Neither of these teams deserves a playoff spot. USC plays what, two good teams a year? No defense by either team.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Good Lord, that Utah receiver made that safety his b itch. Whittingham’s teams are always tough as nails.
I've always liked Utah but didn't follow them because they're out on the West Coast. I wonder what they would be like at another conference because they don't get a lot of coverage in the Pac-12 compared to the usual popular teams out there. They probably get killed, right?

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
TCU would have to get absolutely blown out for that to happen. Like 30 point blow out. The committee isn’t going to drop a one loss TCU behind a two loss Alabama for losing a close game to a top-10 ranked team.

A one loss non-champ from an absolutely terrible conference doesn’t deserve to go over a two loss SEC under any scenario. All TCU has to do to prevent it from happening is win.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I've always liked Utah but didn't follow them because they're out on the West Coast. I wonder what they would be like at another conference because they don't get a lot of coverage in the Pac-12 compared to the usual popular teams out there. They probably get killed, right?
They have three losses, one to Florida.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
I think USC gonna pull this out on neutral field.

Football is in a better place when USC is good.

Ready to watch Williams ball out
i totally agree about football being a better place when USC is good. a lot of my childhood football memories are tied into watching USC back when their were not 57 channels of football on on Saturday. that being said , i have always liked the Utes ever since they came out of no where and put that whipping on alabama in the 2009 Sugar Bowl. btw, helluva game so far.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
A one loss non-champ from an absolutely terrible conference doesn’t deserve to go over a two loss SEC under any scenario. All TCU has to do to prevent it from happening is win.
I’m sorry, I thought the SEC was way down this year. That’s what I heard from a lot of y’all when you talked about our “bad” losses to LSU and Alabama. Neither of them were very good I thought. So why would a two loss not very good Alabama team deserve a spot over a one loss not very good TCU team? And what teams are very good? I’m curious.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Btw....Phillips, who just got burned again, is still in the running for the Jim Thorpe Award if I am not mistaken. While the best corner in the country is not

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
That int will about do it. Crap. USC has been my second team since I was a kid. Anthony Davis was my man back then.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Riley got that OU down pat at USC. Offense pretty good until it faces defense and defense that ain't worth ****

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I’m sorry, I thought the SEC was way down this year. That’s what I heard from a lot of y’all when you talked about our “bad” losses to LSU and Alabama. Neither of them were very good I thought. So why would a two loss not very good Alabama team deserve a spot over a one loss not very good TCU team? And what teams are very good? I’m curious.

I’m not sure who this “ya’ll” is but I hope you’re not lumping me in that category. SEC is the toughest and most talented conference in America every year by a country mile.

Oct 7, 2022
Utah is physical as hell. They could hang in the sec. How they lost to Florida………..first game on the road is all I can say.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Kinda think the Kansas State TCU game looks a lot like this one. Kansas State is playing good football right now.
We can only hope. Afraid you're gonna see TCU in the playoffs though. With the outcome of this game, well, if it stays the same, and if KSU wins, it wouldn't take too much more for it becomes a jumbled mess

I don't think they can beat TCU though stranger things happen.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I’m not sure who this “ya’ll” is but I hope you’re not lumping me in that category. SEC is the toughest and most talented conference in America every year by a country mile.
Not talking about you, just a dig at the Leach haters on here who said Alabama and LSU were way down this year in an attempt to make our losses to them seem like bad unacceptable losses.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
We can only hope. Afraid you're gonna see TCU in the playoffs though. With the outcome of this game, well, if it stays the same, and if KSU wins, it wouldn't take too much more for it becomes a jumbled mess

I don't think they can beat TCU though stranger things happen.
Why would you not want to see TCU in the playoff? I’d much rather see them than Alabama again. I’m so damn tired of seeing Alabama in the playoff. I would love to see a new team like TCU.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Utah is physical as hell. They could hang in the sec. How they lost to Florida………..first game on the road is all I can say.
They also lost to Oregon and UCLA. This is a three loss team. I love PAC football, but it ain't the SEC, or the BIG 10. It's better than it has been, but they still don't play defense.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
They're playing a patsy. Riley runs a soft program. Utah has 3 losses. They're get crushed like Oregon.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login