USMNT Thread

Tgar

Oct 13, 2021
I ******* hope he can get these country club, travel team, oh, look at my lateral pass ******** to pull their ******* heads out of their asses and quit eating from the bag of marshmallows and start eating from the bag that fueled Secretariat to greatness.

It’s time to toughen up and play international soccer. You have Pulisic, build around him and make sure everyone else knows their days are numbered if they can’t put in a full 90 moving forward. Enough of Michael Bradley being the role model for these guys.

Thank you and rant over. Pirates losing, Tgar drinking, women's volleyball on deck, enjoyed grilled swordfish for dinner with grilled asparagus and grilled focaccia, time to chill but these guys have the Tgar goat until qualifying ends and they have something to brag about.……

Reactions: A2nit

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021
I’m sure many hate this start time…but it’s the first friendly I’ve been able to watch live over the last several. Good test tonight.

Reactions: Alphabets

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021
Ugh, really a poor 45 minutes there. Aaronson was especially brutal. We’re giving the ball away at the slightest bit of pressure. And that’s when Mexico applies pressure, as we’re also giving it away before pressure arrives.

LionsAndBears

Oct 13, 2021
We didn't have a single player out there tonight that could threaten Mexico offensively. Not 1. I guess that's what happens when you send the A Team home before playing your rival. What a joke!

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
We didn't have a single player out there tonight that could threaten Mexico offensively. Not 1. I guess that's what happens when you send the A Team home before playing your rival. What a joke!
It's also a coach that knows what a friendly is to most big clubs.....a joke. It also wins favor with your most senior players and reduces the risk of injury. That was an audition for others to step up in the starters absence, they did not. Friendlies during the club season are a waste of time and resources, but a necessary evil. That was a match for people who aren't on the roster for 26 to step up and make a name for themselves in front a new HC, they didn't.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login