BAMA’S RECRUITING CLASS

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
UGA lost a defensive commitment to AU?
Major League Soccer Smile GIF by FC Cincinnati
Yep, the same kid that Saban drove around campus in his Mercedes and told him how badly he’s needed, nice try punk. I got receipts BIITCH

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Yeah. Bama hasn’t proved that at all lmao. Do you live in a bubble in Georgia? Do you think that everyone except Georgia does NIL? You are delusional AF.
No you haven't done it in a very long time. You just said it yourself you don't take 3 stars forreal.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Didn’t one of you DA gumps say that Riddick was coming to Bama?

Or am I mistaken??!
I’m sure that if you dig far enough, you will find someone that did. Why are you bringing Alabama into this lol? UGA just lost a 5* commitment to AU….after b*ck to b*ck n*tties.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I gave props and stated a fact, I didn’t explain away anything gump man :ROFLMAO:

UGA did in fact lose Riddick, and they did in fact fill his spot with a higher rated player #1 at the position to be exact.
You said UGA “filled his spot with a higher rated player”, which implies that you were only taking 1 LB and wouldn’t have taken both. It is a coping mechanism.

Reactions: Sabans8thRing

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
No you haven't done it in a very long time. You just said it yourself you don't take 3 stars forreal.
You said “UGA can win natties with who they get”……no one knows more about winning natties with who they got than Alabama.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You said “UGA can win natties with who they get”……no one knows more about winning natties with who they got than Alabama.
And you just offered 3 star Kirkpatrick SLIPPIN NICKY
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
And you just offered 3 star Kirkpatrick SLIPPIN NICKY
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
I will take any recruit with that kind of bloodlines. How many 3*’s are in UGA’s class? Y’all spend all of your time talking about how “Kirby develops them 3 starzzzzz!!!” Lol

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I will take any recruit with that kind of bloodlines. How many 3*’s are in UGA’s class? Y’all spend all of your time talking about how “Kirby develops them 3 starzzzzz!!!” Lol
It’s sad to watch old man Saban slip like this, begging to get into the playoffs, crying about A&M’s class, crying about the schedule, it’s really sad to watch. Heupel, Jimbo, Kelly and the KANG taken turns kicking his old washed up azz, Pollack calling him out on National TV. Time for that washed up, bag of bones to head to the Assisted Living Center. But you can keep holding his wood in your mouth as usual PHAGGOT

Reactions: Tre1030

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s sad to watch old man Saban slip like this, begging to get into the playoffs, crying about A&M’s class, crying about the schedule, it’s really sad to watch. Heupel, Jimbo, Kelly and the KANG taken turns kicking his old washed up azz, Pollack calling him out on National TV. Time for that washed up, bag of bones to head to the Assisted Living Center. But you can keep holding his wood in your mouth as usual PHAGGOT
All of that and yet UGA is still Alabama’s b*tch.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You said UGA “filled his spot with a higher rated player”, which implies that you were only taking 1 LB and wouldn’t have taken both. It is a coping mechanism.
What I said means exactly what I said.

UGA lost Riddick, then filled his spot with a higher rated player.

Pretending I made an excuse is the coping mechanism…

All I know is he didn’t go to Bama like some DA gumps said he would…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I’m sure that if you dig far enough, you will find someone that did. Why are you bringing Alabama into this lol? UGA just lost a 5* commitment to AU….after b*ck to b*ck n*tties.
Imagine typing the sentence “UGA just lost a 5* commitment to AU after B2B natties” and thinking you went off…

Winning natties>Signing every single five star…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Imagine typing the sentence “UGA just lost a 5* commitment to AU after B2B natties” and thinking you went off…

Saban rode him around campus in his Mercedes to their A Day game and I’m sure he put a couple of dollars in the kid’s pocket, and the kid still chose Auburn, SLIPPIN NIKKI
Fail Old Man GIF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Imagine thinking you are educating an Alabama fan on “winning natties”. Saban has won 2x as many NCs at Alabama in 16 years as UGA has in 130 years of football. Think about that.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Saban rode him around campus in his Mercedes to their A Day game and I’m sure he put a couple of dollars in the kid’s pocket, and the kid still chose Auburn, SLIPPIN NIKKI
Fail Old Man GIF
And now, you are stealing Scotty’s material. Can you form a coherent thought on your own, or have you always just stolen material from everyone else?

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
No you don't lol. You win by having the best players which saban has admitted. Except y'all have had the best players the last 2 years and fell short

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Imagine thinking you are educating an Alabama fan on “winning natties”. Saban has won 2x as many NCs at Alabama in 16 years as UGA has in 130 years of football. Think about that.
Math isn't your strong suit. 6 is not 2x4

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I wasn’t thinking I was educating you gump man…

You’re itt trying to pick at the 2x defending champs for losing a 5 star commitment and I’m just pointing out the immense lack of awareness that takes.

Sure though, keep deflecting to the past back when Saban was winning natties to cope with the current reality of UGA’s dominance…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I wasn’t thinking I was educating you gump man…

You’re itt trying to pick at the 2x defending champs for losing a 5 star commitment and I’m just pointing out the immense lack of awareness that takes.

Sure though, keep deflecting to the past back when Saban was winning natties to cope with the current reality of UGA’s dominance…
Is this a thread about Riddick? Or one of you mouth-breathing illegitimate Alabama kids trying to talk sh*t about Dad?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Is this a thread about Riddick? Or one of you mouth-breathing illegitimate Alabama kids trying to talk sh*t about Dad?
It doesn’t matter what any thread is about.

Anytime you’re backed into a corner you’ll just deflect and change the subject anyway…

Regardless of your willful ignorance, winning natties>signing a particular hs recruit…

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login