BAMA’S RECRUITING CLASS

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It doesn’t matter what any thread is about.

Anytime you’re backed into a corner you’ll just deflect and change the subject anyway…

Regardless of your willful ignorance, winning natties>signing a particular hs recruit…
You think the “flu boys” can get anyone backed into a corner? Alabama is UGA’s daddy. I know that hurts your feelings, but no one gives a sh*t.

Reactions: ADstaR

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Back to Back Champions SISSIE BOY
And still…..Alabama’s b*tch.
ufc 203 GIF

Reactions: ADstaR

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The gif you posted was the entire UGA fan base when they found out they didn’t have to play Alabama last year. #Alabama’sBitch
You struggled with Texas, Texas A&M and lost to LSU and Tennessee. Boy sit your punk azz down clown

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You think the “flu boys” can get anyone backed into a corner? Alabama is UGA’s daddy. I know that hurts your feelings, but no one gives a sh*t.
You are backed into a corner though, you’re trying to pick at a team that has won B2B natties because they lost a commitment the day after a higher rated player at the same position committed.

That’s weak af lol but you won’t admit it, you’ll just triple down or change the subject…

Whatever helps you feel better though gump man, my dawgs winning b2b natties feels pretty good to me…

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
UGA retroactively claiming titles? Sweet. No matter how you slice it, Saban at Alabama sh*ts on UGA’s 130 year history.
Never retroactively claimed anything been claiming it unlike y'all claiming ships when y'all had 2 or more losses and from sources that gave you retroactive ships

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You struggled with Texas, Texas A&M and lost to LSU and Tennessee. Boy sit your punk azz down clown
We “struggled” in 2021 several times, and still beat that a$$. You were praying that Alabama didn’t make it in. It is ok to admit it.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Never retroactively claimed anything been claiming it unlike y'all claiming ships when y'all had 2 or more losses and from sources that gave you retroactive ships
Oh, you are talking about 1941. I actually agree with you on that one. You should show some respect about the others. The early Alabama teams put Southern football on the map. Either way, Alabama takes a steamy sh*t on UGA as a football program.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You are backed into a corner though, you’re trying to pick at a team that has won B2B natties because they lost a commitment the day after a higher rated player at the same position committed.

That’s weak af lol but you won’t admit it, you’ll just triple down or change the subject…

Whatever helps you feel better though gump man, my dawgs winning b2b natties feels pretty good to me…
Hey, DA…..this thread isn’t about anyone “picking” at UGA. It is about your ghey flu boy brother talking about his Daddy. Can you read the title of the post that you are responding in?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The way you tried to word that is funny he wasn't drafted until late 1st round just like baker and stokes

Accurate but neither was doing anything on those natty teams of note nobody even knew who they were lol.
Both took part in the Alabama tradition of beating UGA’s a$$……twice.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Another UGA kweer talking about another team that did what theirs couldn’t lmao.
You’ve obviously forgotten about the azz whippin we put on you the last time we played, oh I forgot you’re a old phag, my fault

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lmao they were on the bench when you lucked on the natty. You got ya ish pushed in with them on the field vs Clemson
By the way, “luck” is playing a team twice, and in both games, WRs that you absolutely could not stop tore ACLs. That is “luck”.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’ve obviously forgotten about the azz whippin we put on you the last time we played, oh I forgot you’re a old phag, my fault
Sun shines, dog’s azzes, you know the rest. UGA is still Alabama’s b*tch. 1-4 for Kirby, and UGA is like 1-7 out of the last 8. That is the definition of being someone’s b*tch.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
By the way, “luck” is playing a team twice, and in both games, WRs that you absolutely could not stop tore ACLs. That is “luck”.
Awwww poor baby y'all lost players to acls in a football game lol. Funny how you don't remember that Sony got injured in that natty we lost to y'all.
You don't remember in 2018 our best pass rusher tearing his groin when you couldn't even get a pass off. Injured players are part of football.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Awwww poor baby y'all lost players to acls in a football game lol. Funny how you don't remember that Sony got injured in that natty we lost to y'all.
You don't remember in 2018 our best pass rusher tearing his groin when you couldn't even get a pass off. Injured players are part of football.
Sony had hurt feelings, that is all he had. He was seen crying next to Chubb after the game lmao. What was that injury again? Your best pass rusher in 2018, but you don’t even know his name? The facts are that UGA had no answer for Jamo or Metchie for that matter. It is what it is, but get the “luck” sh*t out of here.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Sony had hurt feelings, that is all he had. He was seen crying next to Chubb after the game lmao. What was that injury again? Your best pass rusher in 2018, but you don’t even know his name? The facts are that UGA had no answer for Jamo or Metchie for that matter. It is what it is, but get the “luck” sh*t out of here.
He injured his knee DA.
I know his name idiot D'andre Walker
The facts are y'all won a SEC title and lost in the natty because you were still winning in the 4th then lost lol. Excuses don't care who make them.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Hey, DA…..this thread isn’t about anyone “picking” at UGA. It is about your ghey flu boy brother talking about his Daddy. Can you read the title of the post that you are responding in?
You’re literally itt attempting to make fun of UGA for repeating and subsequently losing a 5star commitment…

That’s my point DA, when I pointed that out. You changed the subject and said I was tying to educate you on winning natties.

All I did was point out your lack of awareness but whatever helps you feel better gump man :ROFLMAO:

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
He injured his knee DA.
I know his name idiot D'andre Walker
The facts are y'all won a SEC title and lost in the natty because you were still winning in the 4th then lost lol. Excuses don't care who make them.
Excuses is his middle name

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’re literally itt attempting to make fun of UGA for repeating and subsequently losing a 5star commitment…

That’s my point DA, when I pointed that out. You changed the subject and said I was tying to educate you on winning natties.

All I did was point out your lack of awareness but whatever helps you feel better gump man :ROFLMAO:
Responding to the thread title, which is more of you degenerate UGA fans obsessed with how Daddy is doing in recruiting…..while losing a 5* LB to AU. Yeah, it is hilarious. If I wanted to make fun of UGA about Riddick, I would have started a thread about it. Instead, your kweer cousin Korey started a thread trying to make fun of Alabama’s recruiting, which is the thread we are currently posting in. Excuse me for throwing a little “lol” back at the OP.

Last edited:

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Responding to the thread title, which is more of you degenerate UGA fans obsessed with how Daddy is doing in recruiting…..while losing a 5* LB to AU. Yeah, it is hilarious.
Yep, the kid that Saban drove around campus begging for him to commit. SLIPPIN NIKKI
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Responding to the thread title, which is more of you degenerate UGA fans obsessed with how Daddy is doing in recruiting…..while losing a 5* LB to AU. Yeah, it is hilarious. If I wanted to make fun of UGA about Riddick, I would have started a thread about it. Instead, your kweer cousin Korey started a thread trying to make fun of Alabama’s recruiting, which is the thread we are currently posting in. Excuse me for throwing a little “lol” back at the OP.
Lol all you want gump man, you just sound stupid af for trying to make fun of the B2B defending national champ because they lost a commitment the day after picking up a more higher rated commitment :ROFLMAO:

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
He didn’t “replace” him. UGA would have taken both.
Nope, Kirby stopped recruiting him a while ago when all signs pointed to him staying in state to play for Bama or Auburn. Freeze going balls deep in Slippin Nikki, he’s about to take your 5 star receiver too.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Lol all you want gump man, you just sound stupid af for trying to make fun of the B2B defending national champ because they lost a commitment the day after picking up a more higher rated commitment :ROFLMAO:
Kirby told that scrub to kick rocks

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Kirby told that scrub to kick rocks
The fact his DA keeps yapping after he and all the gumps proclaimed last season would be Bama’s “revenge tour” cracks me up.

They said 2021 was a rebuilding year and that Bama/Saban was going scorched earth last season.

Those scrubs ended up losing to TN and LSU and left Saban panhandling the playoff committee…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The fact his DA keeps yapping after he and all the gumps proclaimed last season would be Bama’s “revenge tour” cracks me up.

They said 2021 was a rebuilding year and that Bama/Saban was going scorched earth last season.

Those scrubs ended up losing to TN and LSU and left Saban panhandling the playoff committee…
Saban’s done and they know it

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The entire premise of this thread is stupid af. “What is going on with Saban’s recruiting” after signing one of the best classes ever last year :unsure:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

“They said this”, “they said that”…..I’m not sure who “they” is. All of have said is that UGA is Alabama’s b*tch.
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login