Better recruiting class? Tier 2 or Freeze?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Alabama brought in 5. Again, not sure what that has to do with Michael Carroll visiting UGA last weekend to tell Kirby to fvckkk off before committing to Bama.
If you think the KANG is sweating that, I don’t know what else to tell you my guy. Check the class rankings, and by the way, the 5 stars will come rolling in here next, BOOK IT

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Whatever helps you feel better.

Kirby has 2 of the last 3 natties.

Ppl said Bama will have a dropoff from Saban to DeBoer.

That he can’t sustain (coach/recruit/run program) like Saban.

Bama fans are conflating that with “DeBoer can’t recruit” to cope…

Is what it is…
Actually, “DeBoer can’t recruit” is exactly what was said. The only way doing the conflating is you….similar to how you make up that Alabama fans “guaranteed” an NC in 2022.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
If you think the KANG is sweating that, I don’t know what else to tell you my guy. Check the class rankings, and by the way, the 5 stars will come rolling in here next, BOOK IT
I did check them. It says Alabama 6, UGA 7. You lose again, fvckboiii.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

Just checked the rankings. The King is up to #5 and will be #3 or #4 after the 5* DB goes public on 6/28. What a nightmare for those that said Tier 2 Debust would not be able to croot in the SEC

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Just checked the rankings. The King is up to #5 and will be #3 or #4 after the 5* DB goes public on 6/28. What a nightmare for those that said Tier 2 Debust would not be able to croot in the SEC
Is Alabama all the way up to 5? Wow. I should go back and bump that thread where posters were laughing because Alabama was ranked in the 40s right after DeBoer took over. DeBoer is LANKing on these hoes.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
False, Check our o line commits from last cycle and let me know if you’ll want to come in behind those BEHEMOTH’S
Excuses. I knew you weren’t man enough to admit it because you are, and will always be, a limp-wristed phaggot. DeBoer is LANKin on you kweers.
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Bro, keep checking it daily, the KANG is about to go on a 5 star rampage, it’s just what he does every year my guy, he’s the best recruiter in the game and it isn’t even close. I got to give DeBUST credit though, he’s doing a dam good job on the trail, he’s definitely surprised me, Congrats

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Excuses. I knew you weren’t man enough to admit it because you are, and will always be, a limp-wristed phaggot. DeBoer is LANKin on you kweers.
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
Says the pussie that won’t bet, but loves to run his biitch azz mouth doe

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
False, Check our o line commits from last cycle and let me know if you’ll want to come in behind those BEHEMOTH’S
By the way, I checked on those “behemoths”……not a single one was even ranked in the top 100. Yeah, I could see why that would scare anyone off.
Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Bro, keep checking it daily, the KANG is about to go on a 5 star rampage, it’s just what he does every year my guy, he’s the best recruiter in the game and it isn’t even close. I got to give DeBUST credit though, he’s doing a dam good job on the trail, he’s definitely surprised me, Congrats

That's shocking but I gave you a like

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Can you post their heights and sizes? Take your time
TF does that have to do with anything other than most of those guys are several S&C years away from contributing? Several are pushing 400, my guy. That isn’t impressive. It’s unhealthy.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
It was always a foolish notion to think that Bama wouldn't be a year-in-year-out top 10 finisher in the rankings.

• Haha
Reactions: UGA03MAIN

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
What are you even talking about? We're not even having the same conversation. Bama is top 5 with their biggest targets still on the board lmao.
It is hilarious watching these boys lose their minds in real-time as DeBoer takes a steaming sh*t on their “Bama is dead” prognostications.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
What are you even talking about? We're not even having the same conversation. Bama is top 5 with their biggest targets still on the board lmao.
My bad... I wasn't aware bama was the only team with big targets left.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Dear lord at this thread

It is really breathtaking watching the got damn nightmare unfold before our eyes. Debust has assembled one of the damndest recruiting Depts I have ever seen. Hennessy with Dad's of the players in The Cigar Lounge is just one of the new features for The King of CFB.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login