BWI Sport Betting Thread

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021
Or if it was posted as an "open" on a site like vegasinsider, it could have been a 'game of the year' (preseason) line or something. I've adjusted Michigan down by something like 8 points and now have them just about even with UW. And yeah, 2 to 3 points for HFA (ActionNetwork has it at 2.3 pts for UW) to give UW the edge.
There were a few early books that had it at Mich -1 or -1.5 for a few minutes on Sunday morning, but they were quickly bet towards Wash before the real books opened (and really, it takes little to move it a few points at that point, especially when some dead numbers are involved).

Reactions: Grant Green

CDLionFL

Oct 25, 2021
Bad Beat story time:

I got a $28 bonus bet from Hard Rock yesterday. I decided to throw that free money on a MLB props parlay. Here was the list:

Chourio hit
Contreras hit
Tatis hit
Merrill hit
Urshela no hit
Soler no hit

The top 4 on the board all took care of their hits in the 1st inning. Urshela really didn't threaten anything. Soler had a rip into the gap in his first AB but it got tracked down. 9th inning, 4-0 Padres, Soler hitting 2nd with 1 out. Suarez gets him 0-2. Catcher sets up for a high fastball. Suarez doesn't get it high enough and Soler fights it off for an opposite-field bloop single. Naturally, Suarez gets the next 2 guys out to end the game. Would have paid 18-1.

Try again some other time.

Reactions: MtNittany

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
Bad Beat story time:

I got a $28 bonus bet from Hard Rock yesterday. I decided to throw that free money on a MLB props parlay. Here was the list:

Chourio hit
Contreras hit
Tatis hit
Merrill hit
Urshela no hit
Soler no hit

The top 4 on the board all took care of their hits in the 1st inning. Urshela really didn't threaten anything. Soler had a rip into the gap in his first AB but it got tracked down. 9th inning, 4-0 Padres, Soler hitting 2nd with 1 out. Suarez gets him 0-2. Catcher sets up for a high fastball. Suarez doesn't get it high enough and Soler fights it off for an opposite-field bloop single. Naturally, Suarez gets the next 2 guys out to end the game. Would have paid 18-1.

Try again some other time.
It's always the last one on the card that gets you.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login