Small businesses

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
You're characterization of the NPR link is pure Tucker. Take it somewhere else, loon.
My “characterization“ of the link? I didn’t do anything but provide a link to an article from a known liberal news agency that provides the story of how the IRS targeted conservative groups. You, sir, are the loon.

Reactions: paindonthurt

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

Yes, the federal government can swing a big stick, and I'm certain that there are bad apples in many branches who would put politics over doing their job objectively. The two party system in this country has not done us any favors and we haven't helped by buying into their divisive rhetoric. Do we hate DeSantis (state level admittedly) for trying to manipulate/cancel Disney over their speech, and threatening, maybe actually changing(I should pay better attention) tax status, etc. because he disagrees with them? Republicans have largely gone from conservative to authoritarian and I'm not OK with that.

I'm pretty much sick of it all. Contrary to popular belief I am fiscally conservative and voted straight R from 1990 until 2016 when I couldn't pull the lever for Tate (I think it was 2016 when he first ran, but regardless, Jim Hood is the first D ever voted for). Was still stuck in the political rhetoric and voted Trump in 2020 as a lesser of two evils, which I now consider one of my greatest civic and moral failings. Then 1/6/2021 happened and since then I couldn't be more thankful that we have a president who attempts to behave like an adult. Bottom line is I will continue to actively vote against anyone who isn't openly, publicly denouncing Trump and MAGA for what it is. If we eradicate that cancer, I can get back to worrying about my position on issues and policies. Christmas 2022 social media provided the clear contrast. If anyone still considers Trump over Biden as a human, president, or anything else after all that Trump has done, I don't know what to say to them.

View attachment 288706
View attachment 288708
Have you not paid attention to Biden? I could find one tweet where Trump is not divisive. I could find several if somebody else ran his twitter for the most part. Biden is only different than Trump in that because he's a democrat so the media doesn't constantly point out how brazenly he lies. Lying about his background, lying about his academic performance, lying about scholarships, lying about college football, lying about the circumstances of not one child's death but two, lying about involvement in the civil rights movement, lying about being a truck driver, plagiarizing a speech that includes biographical information (his defense was literally the anchorman defense; I was given it to read; how was I supposed to know I didn't grow up in great britain and get taught poetry and dance by my ancestors). I can totally understand somebody hating trump. A lot of what he does makes me cringe and he's got more than his fair share of flaws. But Biden is every bit as bad and cringeworthy and is just in general a bad human being. That's not a claim I would make about Obama, or either Bush or Reagan or Carter, even if I'm not a fan of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: WilCoDawg

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
My “characterization“ of the link? I didn’t do anything but provide a link to an article from a known liberal news agency that provides the story of how the IRS targeted conservative groups. You, sir, are the loon.
Um, no. You said:

"You mean like the IRS targeting conservative groups? Not a conspiracy. The government has been weaponized politically. You do realize that, yes?"

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
If
I really just don't understand this. WHy do you care if they are white or black as long as they are deserving? Sure, there was a time where you could focus on race out of a belief that non-white poor people didn't have teh same access to programs/grants/scholarships, but you can't really do that now. Lots of affluent black people get scholarships now.

Have you not paid attention to Biden? I could find one tweet where Trump is not divisive. I could find several if somebody else ran his twitter for the most part. Biden is only different than Trump in that because he's a democrat so the media doesn't constantly point out how brazenly he lies. Lying about his background, lying about his academic performance, lying about scholarships, lying about college football, lying about the circumstances of not one child's death but two, lying about involvement in the civil rights movement, lying about being a truck driver, plagiarizing a speech that includes biographical information (his defense was literally the anchorman defense; I was given it to read; how was I supposed to know I didn't grow up in great britain and get taught poetry and dance by my ancestors). I can totally understand somebody hating trump. A lot of what he does makes me cringe and he's got more than his fair share of flaws. But Biden is every bit as bad and cringeworthy and is just in general a bad human being. That's not a claim I would make about Obama, or either Bush or Reagan or Carter, even if I'm not a fan of them.
If you think Trump and Biden are comparable on divisiveness, lying, or being a decent human being, you have completely lost the plot.

" That's not a claim I would make about Obama, or either Bush or Reagan or Carter, even if I'm not a fan of them."

That says much more about your media consumption habits than anything else.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
I think what your failing to realize is that Big Tech is owned exclusively by liberals but Elon, who voted for Obama has shaken things up for the better in the name of freedom of speech. Covid News from doctors who were not 100% in line with Fauci WERE silenced intentionally along with Hunter's Laptop that was sold as "Russian Disinformation" therefore banning anything other than that was silenced even though they knew it was NOT Russian Disinformation to protect Team Biden 2 weeks before the election. You CAN get away with this stuff which we all know they did when those in charge are all on the same political side. In other words, they and they alone were allowed to define "misinformation" with no opposing viewpoints allowed. Even your article says this:

The big picture: Twitter was early to adopt policies that allowed content that wasn't banned outright to be limited in visibility.

• Others in the industry have also moved in that direction, particularly Google-owned YouTube, which has made limiting distribution and recommendation of borderline content a key part of its efforts to limit the spread of conspiracy theories and misinformation.
Peter Theil and Zuckerburg are not lefties.

The problem with Hunters laptop is it was in possession of a right wing dirty trickster for a looooooong period of time. No reasonable person can trust anything "found" on it. That combined with 2016 led responsible entities to ignore the laptop, as they should have.

Rightie docs were anything but silenced. Maybe they didn't get as much attention as they wanted, but we all had to endure their, and your, bullshite the whole time. Just reality, bro.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022

The problem with Hunters laptop is it was in possession of a right wing dirty trickster for a looooooong period of time. No reasonable person can trust anything "found" on it. That combined with 2016 led responsible entities to ignore the laptop, as they should have.

Rightie docs were anything but silenced. Maybe they didn't get as much attention as they wanted, but we all had to endure their, and your, bullshite the whole time. Just reality, bro.
Totally Wrong. The emails are real and so are Joe's 17 meetings with Hunter's overseas bidness partners that Joe said "Never discussed or knew anything about ANY of his son's bidness dealings". Had it been Trump Jr's Laptop it would have made Watergate look small.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Um, no. You said:

"You mean like the IRS targeting conservative groups? Not a conspiracy. The government has been weaponized politically. You do realize that, yes?"
And it has been weaponized. People leaning in a certain direction have used their agencies as a weapon against people who disagree with them. Thus, it’s been weaponized. The article proves this point. The FBI/Twitter proves this.

Now tell me where I’m factually wrong. Tell me where NPR is wrong.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Totally Wrong. The emails are real and so are Joe's 17 meetings with Hunter's overseas bidness partners that Joe said "Never discussed or knew anything about ANY of his son's bidness dealings". Had it been Trump Jr's Laptop it would have made Watergate look small.
This!

If the laptop issue was fake, the FBI wouldn’t have teamed up with Twitter to shut it all down. I’m not sure why some people don’t get this. It’s quite amazing at the intellectual blindness that is going on here.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
This!

If the laptop issue was fake, the FBI wouldn’t have teamed up with Twitter to shut it all down. I’m not sure why some people don’t get this. It’s quite amazing at the intellectual blindness that is going on here.
Kinda funny how libs are in denial despite 2 years later the NY Times, Wash Post, CNN etc who spread the Russian Disinformation lie are now having to admit they were wrong when in all actuality, the knowingly lied. The FBI's been in possession of the laptop for over 2.5 years in an ongoing money laundering and tax evasion case against Hunter. The new HOR will focus on Joe.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Imagine anyone being deluded or disingenuous enough to refer to Lerner as a "scandal" after years or not having a problem with anything Trump did.

The IRS did a decent job of trying to do the crap job Congress gave them. Dosparaging them for that is lower than low, but i guess agendas have to be driven, facts be damned.
I was dumb/naive enough to hold this view until at least the Lerner scandal. Even after that, I was probably dumb enough to think it could be fixed. Now we're in a ****** position because tax collection and auditing is necessary but we don't have an institution that is trustworthy enough to be given the power to do

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
This!

The FBI did no such thing.

• Haha

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Yes they did. Zuck admitted to it. The emails are there. All left wingers running the show getting warnings from the FBI. You, me, them and everybody else knew Damn Well it was NOT Russian Disinformation but they CENSORED and Discredited it on purpose to Decieve. You saying it didn't happen doesn't mean much when even the NY Times would NOW laugh at your take.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Maybe, but given yalls track record, it's very unlikely. #truth

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Yes they did. Zuck admitted to it. The emails are there. All left wingers running the show getting warnings from the FBI. You, me, them and everybody else knew Damn Well it was NOT Russian Disinformation but they CENSORED and Discredited it on purpose to Decieve. You saying it didn't happen doesn't mean much when even the NY Times would NOW laugh at your take.
Sorry bud, this is not true.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009

God you are a lunatic.

Let me guess. You think Hunter Biden isn’t having sex with hookers?

Were you mad a Obama for putting kids in cages?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The present Government Left and Right has the federal government totally screwed up into groups of Left and Right extremes to the point that true debate is dead and labeled either Misinformation or Liberal spank speak. The US is doomed until the true majority of Centrist decide they've had enough and tell Trumph and B-b-biden and both of their sycophant's to 17 off.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
If you think Biden even knows what Twitter is, you shouldn't operate heavy machinery. That man does not make his own post and it’s silly to think he does.
So trump tweeting batshit crazy hateful things is good and Biden having someone tweet considerate things for him is bad. Say that out loud.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
wtf GIF

Biden's admin and elect group are just as crooked as they claim T-rumph is.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
God you are a lunatic.

Let me guess. You think Hunter Biden isn’t having sex with hookers?

Were you mad a Obama for putting kids in cages?
Wouldn't be surprised, Hunter seems the type. But the only lunacy is ignoring who had that laptop and what that means.

By the way, it's already been acknowledged that the laptop was tampered with. #reality

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
You care more about trumps and bidens tweets than their actual policies.

Seems smart.
Biden has presided over a lot of bipartisan legislation as well. 65 bills in his first two years. Pretty incredible. I do like that republicans who opposed the infrastructure bill were front and center for every photo opportunity that brought an extra dime from it to their constituents.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Wouldn't be surprised, Hunter seems the type. But the only lunacy is ignoring who had that laptop and what that means.

By the way, it's already been acknowledged that the laptop was tampered with. #reality
So did they create those photos of Hunter or were they real?

Come on. Step out on a limb here and give us some info!

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
And it has been weaponized. People leaning in a certain direction have used their agencies as a weapon against people who disagree with them. Thus, it’s been weaponized. The article proves this point. The FBI/Twitter proves this.

Now tell me where I’m factually wrong. Tell me where NPR is wrong.
Everything you've uttered is wrong. The IRS has not been weaponized. Dude, the IRS sent out a MEMO (aka "BOLO") that said hey, there's this type of tax fraud going around, it's our Congressionally-mandated job to stop it, and here are the groups likely to be attempting it. That's not a scandal, that's not weaponization. We can quibble about how the IRS did the job they were supposed to be doing, but it's by no means a scandal. What happened is your right wing media ginned it up, and you suckers fell for it. Because that's how yall roll.

NPR just said SESSIONS had the IRS apologize. Ie, Trump gave the bullshite his seal of approval. For his suckered.

Go back to your horsepaste.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Everything you've uttered is wrong. The IRS has not been weaponized. Dude, the IRS sent out a MEMO (aka "BOLO") that said hey, there's this type of tax fraud going around, it's our Congressionally-mandated job to stop it, and here are the groups likely to be attempting it. That's not a scandal, that's not weaponization. We can quibble about how the IRS did the job they were supposed to be doing, but it's by no means a scandal. What happened is your right wing media ginned it up, and you suckers fell for it. Because that's how yall roll.

NPR just said SESSIONS had the IRS apologize. Ie, Trump gave the bullshite his seal of approval. For his suckered.

Go back to your horsepaste.
Then why did they apologize for “doing their job” and only do it to conservatives? I won’t touch your horsepaste since I see you eat so much.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Then why did they apologize for “doing their job” and only do it to conservatives? I won’t touch your horsepaste since I see you eat so much.
Politics. And it wasn't only conservatives. That right there proves you don't know what you're talking about. Right wing media does that to ya.

Go watch Tuck and Hannity, sucker, you have nothing to offer me. Good day.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Politics. And it wasn't only conservatives. That right there proves you don't know what you're talking about. Right wing media does that to ya.

Go watch Tuck and Hannity, sucker, you have nothing to offer me. Good day.
Keep that head buried in the sand.
And for the record, I don’t watch Fox. Unlike you, I’m not a zealot

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Keep that head buried in the sand.
And for the record, I don’t watch Fox. Unlike you, I’m not a zealot
Lol. Ok dude, let me spell it out for you a bit. It's possible to honestly have a problem with what the IRS did, IF you have a ridicously high bar for government ethics. The problem with that is, anyone who did would have MASSIVE problems with Trump and the GOP, because they operate many levels worse than anything the IRS did here. And we know yall don't have a problem with either. Because you're full of it. You either dont care that youre full of it, or so fully deluded or dumb that you dont realize it. Doesnt matter either way. Good day.

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Lol. Ok dude, let me spell it out for you a bit. It's possible to honestly have a problem with what the IRS did, IF you have a ridicously high bar for government ethics. The problem with that is, anyone who did would have MASSIVE problems with Trump and the GOP, because they operate many levels worse than anything the IRS did here. And we know yall don't have a problem with either. Because you're full of it. You either dont care that youre full of it, or so fully deluded or dumb that you dont realize it. Doesnt matter either way. Good day.
I’ve told you what I have a problem with pertaining to the IRS and the FBI. You, and your little partner, have yet to specifically state what I’m supposed to have a problem with Trump and the GOP for.
Is it the tweets? I wasn’t a fan of them and wished someone would have taken the phone away from him. (Notice I will acknowledge that I know he made those tweets versus horshack who actually commended Biden for his tweets as if he really believes Biden knows how to use Twitter!)

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I’ve told you what I have a problem with pertaining to the IRS and the FBI. You, and your little partner, have yet to specifically state what I’m supposed to have a problem with Trump and the GOP for.
Is it the tweets? I wasn’t a fan of them and wished someone would have taken the phone away from him. (Notice I will acknowledge that I know he made those tweets versus horshack who actually commended Biden for his tweets as if he really believes Biden knows how to use Twitter!)
I didn’t and don’t care about the tweets or comments other than it hurt him in re-election.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
So you are admitting what the IRS did was wrong but someone else did more wrong so it was ok?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login